🖤🖤Cook🖤🖤

🖤 Sai's Pov

I opened the wardrobe and found many dresses there. Choosing one of them from those dresses, I changed myself.

Picture Courtesy: Pinterest

I tied my hair in a high ponytail and left the room. I start roaming here and there in the palace. Man this palace is big from my Dad's Palace!! I come downstairs and my gaze fell on a furry body who's wearing black shirt and blue coloured jeans.

"Hello." I waved my hand but he ignored me. Rude!!! I don't know his name also. "Mr. Beast." I said while settling down on the chair that is placed infront of him. He's sitting at the head of one corner while I'm sitting at the head of another corner and table in between. There's a long distance between us as there were many chairs but I didn't found anyone.

"So you decided to stay here??" He asked. I start getting nervous yarr, his gaze is sending sparks on my body. I start fidgeting my fingers.

"Ummm actually....." I stammered. I actually don't know what to say?? Someone enters in the dining hall with plates in their hands. They were two people probably his servants. I smiled seeing them.

"Do you guys work here??" I asked them. One of them starts serving whatever they prepared.

"Firstly you tell us you smiled after seeing our faces??" One of them asked. Well one of them is a girl and one is a boy. I know why she asked me that question, their faces, they look like an alien. Big ears and pig like nose.

"No not at all but can I get to know how you become like this?? I mean you looking like an animal and this young boy looks like a beast??" I asked desperately.

"Enough!! I only gave permission to live not to know about our past." The Beast said in a warning tone. I simply nodded. When I saw what they served my eyes gets widened. It's a meat and that too raw, I am a vegetarian I don't eat that.

I looked at that Beast and found him eating it like an ill-mannered creature just like he was starving from so many years. Well who will teach him manners also?? I stood up from the chair and all the gazes comes towards me.

"What happened aren't you hungry??" That beast asked me while looking at me through his scary eyes. I took a deep breathe.

"Seeing this and you my hunger died." I answered him. "Excuse Me!!" I said and goes away from there. I coincidentally comes in a garden and found Jessie. A big smile form on my face. He didn't killed Jessie. I ran and took her in my arms and spinned round in excitement.

"Jessie I'm so much happy that you are alive." I exclaimed happily and kissed her forehead. I found a bench. I just sat there making Jessie sit on my laps. There's a fountain in front of me. I stood from the bench and left Jessie in ground. I sat on the path of fountain and dipped my hands on that water. I started playing with water.

**That Beast only looks scary from outside but he has a different heart which beats like humans but he's different.**I start thinking about that Beast. **Then why he gets angry easily and his servants too?? Did they think about outer beauty?? But it isn't correct naa more than outer, inner beauty matters.** I felt a hand on my shoulder. Turning back my face a bit I found that beast.

"What are you doing here??" He asked while I stood up.

"Nothing I came here by mistake." I answered.

"I don't know what you eat so do one thing tell me what you wanted to eat?? I will tell my servants to prepare, well they also don't know but everything we try is first time only so......" I stopped him speaking further by placing my forefinger on his lips.

"Atleast give me the chance to speak." I said in a kiddish voice. His lips curved into a smile. Ohh this beast knows how to smile?? Well he looks cute while smiling. Seeing him smiling I too smiled.

"Okay then permission granted." He said while I rolled my eyes.

"I want you to prepare something for me." I demanded and found change in his expression. Maybe how scary he looks but still I like him!! Waittt what I just thought no no no how could I like him??

**But what's the problem in that??** My subconscious questioned me leaving me to know the answer on my own.

"What?? How could I?? I don't know the C of Cooking." He said and I pressed my lips inside to hold my laugh.

"Few minutes ago someone said that everything we try is first time only." I said in a playful voice or you can say I mimicked him. He looked at me with his red eyes while I'm smiling mischievously like a mad person.

"I won't." He said sternly. The mischievous smile from my face immediately faded when he denied.

"Please!!" I pleased with an innocent look and found him still standing on his decision. Okay he's stubborn so I'm also stubborn. "Okay then I will not eat anything." I said angrily and was about to go but stopped when someone holds my wrist. I turned my face and looked at my hand then at the person who's holding it.

"Okay I will prepare." He said in a cold tone. A wave of happiness forms in my face. I ran and hugged him wrapping my hands around his neck and closed my eyes. I started swinging.

"I know I know you won't deny. You won't let me die due to starve." I said all this in one breathe and my eyes were closed tightly. He maybe the first person with whom I get friendly in one day only. What I thought that he will kill me but see what happened!! I'm still alive.

I felt his hand on my back. He reciprocated the hug. I just want to live in this moment waitt what's happening with me?? Why I'm feeling like this??