🖤🖤 Condition🖤🖤

🖤 Sai's Pov

My sleep gets disturbed by a knock on the door. I found that I slept on floor only. I stood up to open the gate. As soon as I opened it someone jumped on me and her hands wrapped on my neck.

“Siya Siya what happened??” I asked her while broking the hug. I found her eyes were teary. I cupped her face, making her to look at me. “Tell!!” I ordered.

“Dii daddy is missing since last night.” She told. “I am so much tensed because peoples were saying that there's a rumour that who ever gone to that forest never come alive and he had gone to that forest.” She expressed her fear.

“Don't worry nothing will happen to him.” I smiled. I know he don't like me but I can't deny the fact that he's my father as well as King too. His peoples need him. “Siya you are my strong sister naa and you know brave peoples don't cry.” I wiped her tears with my thumb.

“Dii come downstairs soon, I'm waiting for you for breakfast.” She said and ran in a bullet speed. I chuckled.

🖤Picture Courtesy: Pinterest

After taking shower I came downstairs. I found my all siblings are sitting and the chair placed at the head is empty, which is the place of my father.

“See who came??” Sanaya said while playing with her chopsticks. I smiled in return and sat on my place.

“You gonna going to do breakfast with us Sai??” Saanvi Di asked me. I chosen to ignore her and told maid to serve me.

“Why can't she eat with us Saanvi Didi?? She's also the member of this family, a Princess.” Raj Bhai took a stand for me.

“Raj Bhaiya is totally correct Saanvi Di and Sanaya Di and please stop talking with her like this. I don't like it!!” Siya continued while I started eating my breakfast. I don't want any type of argument when I'm eating.

“You are our brother Raj and you are taking your step-sister side don't you see her behaviour??” Saanvi Di asked.

“You are eldest among all of us but Dii what's type of love you have for your younger ones I can clearly see and by the way Sanaya, Sai is elder than you so it's better you respect her.” Raj Bhai said. I looked at him and indicated him to calm down through my eyes.

After finishing my breakfast I gone towards stable. Jessie came and starts playing with me, I sat too spend some time with her.

🖤🖤_______🖤🖤

🖤 Virat's Pov

I was visiting the forest to get my hunt. Yesterday night a girl came on my castle and when I asked her how she came here she started crying. I don't want her to see my this form so I told her to leave in morning but man she's stubborn, I think anger always sits on her nose. She said that she will leave right now.

I called her horse you know how I know about her horse?? Actually that day when she maybe got losted in this forest I saw her and when she turned I hided myself. I don't know why I didn't killed her, whoever come in this forest never gone alive but she did and that to twice.

I heard water voice. Someone is standing near lake, maybe gone to drink water. Now this hunter got his hunt. I ran on the direction from where the voice is coming. My speed is faster than Leopard. I reached and found a man. He's looking rich maybe he's a King. I hate Kings because of one King's wife only I become like this. I screamed dangerously. With fear he turned and I found him shivering.

“Today's your last day.” I said and jumped on him to kill him.

“No no please don't kill me, I...I...I will do whatever you say.” He stammered while joining his hands. I'm not in the mood to leave him.

“You think I will trust on you??” I said and starts pierced my nail on his arm. He screamed in pain.

“I...I am Daksh Flaccilla King of Decena, I promise you whatever you will say I will give in return of my life.” He said.

“Okay then go to your castle and whoever you see first bring him/her to me I will kill her and satisfy my hunger.” I said. “But if I got to know that you lied and didn't sent anyone I will come to your palace and will kill you.” I warned him. He got up and hurriedly left.

🖤🖤______🖤🖤

🖤 Sai's Pov

I'm sitting on grass playing with Jessie. I found Saanvi Di too come.

“Omgg Dad has come back.” She said in happiness. I turned and found Daddy is sitting on his horse. He looked at both of us and get afraid. I got confused by his sudden reaction.

“No no I can't send both of you.” He starts blabbering something.

“Jessie baby we will play after sometime go to your stable.” I said in her ears and she ran towards stable. I looked at Daddy. From behind, my stepmother Tanushree too came.

“What happened honey?? You looking so tensed, is the reason is your daughter??” She said while eyeing towards me. I totally ignored her.

“I..I was attacked by a monster in forest Tanu and he...he left me in the condition only if I will send the one whom I will saw when I came back and I saw Sa...Sai and Saa....Saanvi. I can't send neither Sai nor Saanvi. They are apple of my eyes, if Saanvi is my eldest daughter then Payal and my last sign is Sai. I can't Tanu..... I can't.....” He expressed.

“Wow Daddy suddenly showering so much love on me. I am not able to digest it.” I said. He looked at me and I found his eyes teary.

“So honey do you mean you will send Saanvi to that monster. You know he will kill her, she's the eldest daughter of yours how could you do that honey??” My stepmother said in a broken voice. Which mother could not cry after hearing that??

“Dad I love Aman, he's the prince dad and he is so much handsome I don't want to die soon and end my life because of that weird looking beast.” Saanvi Didi said while making faces.

“Now who will go??” Dad said while getting upset.