Spring is already here!

The birds are chirping loudly and it's already 8:00 in the morning . I'm in my cosy bed under my blanket trying to get some sleep in nick of five minutes but that's not possible! My mum is already calling me downstairs for the breakfast . "Kim Aera come DOWNSTAIRS!" mom screamed after trying to get me up at least hundred times , huh! . I just wanna sleep and scroll social media under my blanket but as I have a bad fate I have to return to that hell again!
I went to my bathroom and brushed my teeth and got a shower . Now I'm all ready to go downstairs for the so called family BREAKFAST!
I went downstairs and looked at the table having bowls filled with oat meals and cereals . My mom was staring at me like she would any time throw the pan at me for being late .
I sat on the chair and started munching on my food .
"Are you excited  to go to your new school Aera?" Dad asked out of nowhere "yeah pretty not!" I mumbled . The spring season is back again and the new school sessions have already started . My dad got me enrolled in The Yongsan international School of Korea . The best school across the whole country! But this feels I'm going to my own funeral !
"C'mon let's go Aera !"dad says while taking the key of the car from drawer .

We've already reached school and my dad is on the way to the principal's office alongside me . Idk why everyone is just staring at me - !
We reach to the door if principal's office ......

Author's note :
Hi guys I know this chapter is very short! But don't worry the next one will be worth reading ;)