Azitera...

Gatria felt a lump on her throat as her eyes took in the beauty before her.

So beautiful. Barren land aside, Azitera was breathtaking. It looked majestic and Gatria became immersed at the sight as Drago silently and steadily flew in the sky.

The picturesque splendor before her eyes calmed Gatria's nerves and in a matter of few breaths, her fear disappeared and she calmly sat on Drago's back and enjoyed the scenery.

"Beautiful, isn't it?"

Hearing Drago's voice in her head, Gatria was nonplussed. "Did... did you just speak to me in my head?"

"I'm in my dragon form. I can't possibly speak normally. And I'd been talking to you like this since I transformed."

"Oh." I was so scared that I didn't notice. Gatria concluded before she sighed and looked at the scenery below them. Silence was nice and she was thankful that Drago always gave her the silence she needed, but at that moment, for some reason, she wanted to have a conversation with Drago. "Drago?"

"Hmm?"

Hearing Drago's voice in her head still made her jolt, but she was quick to pull herself together. "Does all dragons has the same color as you?"

"I don't know. We don't really transform into our dragon form that much."

"Huh? Why not?"

"First, we can't communicate with our own kind in our dragon form."

Gatria's forehead furrowed. "But you can communicate with me just fine?"

"Well... that's a different matter."

"How different?"

"I rather not say."

Gatria narrowed her eyes on Drago's neck. "Is that a secret?"

"Not really. I just don't want to say it. It won't do us both any good anyway."

When Gatria became silent, Drago asked.

"Are you mad, Sword Goddess?"

Gatria wanted to know about why he couldn't communicate with his own kind in his dragon form, but he could with her. She wanted to force the answer out of him, but she knew how rude she would be to force someone to spill their secrets, so she dropped her curiosity and change the topic.

"You know, Drago, you'd been calling me Sword Goddess, Her Highness and my Queen. The inconsistency is bothering me. Why don't you just pick one out of the three and call me that from now on?"

"That would be hard. Because to me, you're the Sword Goddess, you are Her Highness and also my Queen."

"Well, that 'Sword Goddess', your 'Her Highness' and your 'Queen' has a name and it's Gatria. Why don't you start me by my name?"

"That would be presumptuous of me."

"How so when it's me who's giving you permission to call me by my name?"

"Still inappropriate for the likes of me to address you as such."

Gatria rolled her eyes at Drago. "As far as I can remember, you already called me Gatria when you thought I was in danger and you were worried about me. So I'm assuming that it won't be hard for you to call me Gatria. Only fair since I'd been calling you by your name as well." If Drago was stubborn, Gatria was more so. "If you kept calling me with those titles, I will call you 'my lord' as well— aaahhhh!"