"Why wait until you win...? I can show it to you now."

Gatria's glistening eyes widened. "Truly? You're not jesting?"

Drago stood up and offered his hand at Gatria. "May I...?"

Gatria didn't know if Drago was just pulling her leg, but she was too curious what he looked like in his dragon form that she accepted his offered hand.

And the moment she did, he gently pulled her body close to his and she heard his low baritone voice over his ear. "May I hold your waist?"

"What...? Why?"

"We're flying, of course."

Gatria blinked. "Oh. Then, sure. You can."

"My pleasure, Your Highness."

One breath later, Drago's arm snaked around Gatria's waist and before she could feel the heat of his body against hers, Drago already leaped earning a loud, shocked gasps from Gatria that was followed by another when she realized how that leap brought them high up in the sky.

And for Gatria who dislike flying, she glared at the culprit who took her there. "Drago...!"

Drago just laughed and even let go of her.

"Dragoooo...!" Gatria screamed when she felt her body falling! "Dra—" Her scream ceased when she saw Drago in front of her, falling as well, and in a blink of an eye, Gatria had forgotten that she was falling.

Drago's golden eyes glowed and before her eyes, Drago transformed into a majestic obsidian dragon. Jet black and dark. Only his golden eyes that never left her had a different color and Gatria wouldn't deny it. It made him look imposing, yet the regal air around him couldn't be denied.

"Drago..." before she could finish calling his name, Drago already dipped and positioned himself underneath her. And in less than a breath, she stopped falling and her feet landed on Drago's sturdy back.

But Gatria didn't remain standing. She fell on her knees and as if her life depended on it, she tightly held on Drago's scales.

"Drago! Put me down!" She bellowed. She really hated flying. She hated the height. She disliked it. Especially this kind of height. She could endure Vago, Treven's wyvern, but not this. This was too high!

But she only heard Drago's soft chuckle before he flapped his jet-black wings and flew even higher.

"Drago...!" Gone was the calm, gentle and cold Gatria. The Gatria on Drago's back had become nothing but a terrified queen. "Drago! I swear! I will kill you later...!"

Drago's soft chuckle filled Gatria's ear. "Don't worry. I won't let you fall."

"How would you know that?!" Gatria screamed.

"I just do." Drago flew even higher and Gatria continued panicking.

She couldn't see nor hear anything as fear of height consumed her. She hated anything that had something to do with height. She didn't know why, she just hated it.

"Look around and down, my Queen."

"No!" Gatria stubbornly replied.

"You don't want to see the beauty of Azitera?"

That made Gatria froze. "A-Azitera?"

"Yes. Look. You can see the sacred forest from here. We can even see the ocean from here."

Intrigued by Drago's words, Gatria forcefully pry open her eyes to take a peek only for her eyes to widen when she beheld the beauty of Azitera that Drago spoke of.