4 - Hyannis Port

One of my great joys is going to Hyannis and it's needed now more then every with Patrick still a fresh wound and all this stress I'm under. Yes a vacation, long walks with Jackie, Long talks with my boy, cuddling with my little girl- Jackie tells me that will be over too soon I guess it's not cool when your older. My children are getting older so is Jackie and I. There is no one I'd rather grow old with.

Jackie shed more tears remembering how much she loved him and how much he loved the children

*
"Let's go for a walk Jackie."
"We just got back from one."
He ran his hand threw his hair and tilted his sunglasses down
"Can't I enjoy being in your company?"
She giggled he loved Jackie very much.
"Okay let's go."
The would for hours walk down a long peaceful stretch of land hand in hand talking about everything Jack never said it but he was happiest during these walls he felt normal and loved.
*

Jackie read about how much he loved there walks and the last one she thought, I never knew it would be our last.
"Mrs. Kennedy?"
She winced she hated that name now, too many reminders
"Yes?"
She asked to Jacks secretary
"We found this in Mr. Kennedys desk and it has your name on it."
She handed over a pearly white envelope with Jackie scribbled on it in black ink
"Uh thank you."
She said closing the door on her. She pondered what could be in here and how many secrets did Jack Have? She started to open the letter then stopped herself. She wanted to read it last she wants it to be the last thing she reads in this bedroom where her and her husband spent many nights, tomorrow night she will read if she thought putting it in the shoe box where she had found the journal and pictures.