"Okay, okay, sorry. I'm just so happy for you!" She cheers, before meeting me with a hug as she threw her brush back into her makeup bag. "That's huge, Shiloh."

"Trust me, I know." I fought the urge to run my hand over my face due to stress. "I feel like I could lose my mind at any moment because we're so young. I barely even have any money to my name but at the same time I promised I'd trust him and-and honestly I've just never felt this happy in my life before."

"What the two of you have is clearly very real so I say just enjoy the moment and go with the flow." Alexis tilts her head at me and smiles. "You ready?"

I nod before staring at myself one last time, adjusting my cheerleading uniform before following her out towards all the other members of our squad.

Loud whistles and vast amounts of the crowd cheering made its way into my ears as we stuck to our position at the front of the bleachers. Castiel and I exchanged glances a few times as the game progressed. It was a close game but Halyciane was able to win against Maybella. In the midst of an army of cheering boys was Castiel standing up straight with a squint, ignoring the pats and rubs made against his hair and shoulders to look for me.

I got on my tippy toes while shakily raising a hand up in hopes of getting his attention. After a couple more moments of looking over to the bleachers he eventually takes his football helm off to finally spot me.

Castiel eventually rushes pass the crowd of boys as he ran towards the high railing that separated the bleachers from the field with an incline. "Shiloh!" He exclaimed, garnering confused stares and whispers as my mouth dropped.

I cautiously slid through my section to walk down the stairs. "What are you doing?" I mouthed out as my cheeks began to brightly burn at him watching me carefully approach him at the railing.

"There's an after party later, do you think you can meet me at the locker room in twenty?" He asks while looking down at me with his great height.

"Yea sure." I cautiously looked down around me as I could feel a thousand surprised stares and murmurs that were probably questioning how I was able to even know this stellar boy.

"Cool." He says as he carelessly leaned further against the railing to land a quick and unexpected kiss on my mouth, causing audible gasps and cheers behind us. "You look really beautiful by the way." We undoubtedly caught glances from not only his team members but the crowds of people behind me as he didn't care.

"T-thanks." I frantically let out with widened eyes.

"I love you." He smirks before throwing his football helm back on, careless to everybody else around us as he ran back to his team that met him with congratulatory nudges and pats on the shoulder.

"I love you too!" I call out as I swallowed down my immense nerves and pumping heart.

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.