Chapter 24 : Manipulation

Start from the beginning

"Duh...did you just see her snap that pen? Even I'm kind of getting a bad feeling by the sudden association between Ayanokouji-kun and Kushida-san for some weird reason…"

"Gut feeling?"

"Yeah you could say that…."

As she said her words, Matsushita's eyes once again darted towards Ayanokouji, who was staring at nothingness with those empty eyes of his, not even acknowledging the presence of the smiling Kushida.

Once the two retards finished their cheers, their hopeful eyes now returned to Ayanokouji who for some reason was opening the door of their classroom, aiming to walk outside, confusing the students of Class-D…

Kushida walked up towards him with a confused gaze.

"Ayanokouji-kun….where are you going?"

"Chabashira-sensei's room. I'm reporting Ike, Yamauchi as well as you to her. After that it's her decision whether to let you in the swimming class or not."

Immediately as he said that, the class got silent as Horikita's frown immediately turned normal as she puffed her cheeks to stop the incoming laughter.

Matsushita and Satou snickered at the frozen Kushida before sending the brown haired boy thumbs up who gave them a short nod, confusing one Karuizawa Kei of their relationship even more.

"Noooo what the hell,Ayanokouji!!!!"

"You just said do whatever you please!!Why are you ratting us out now, you bastard?

"Don't get me wrong Ike...I indeed said 'Do whatever you please'... But I never said that I wouldn't do whatever I please as well….

And what I want right now is to report both of you and Kushida to Chabashira-sensei ....It's as simple as that."

Kushida's angelic smile faltered for a second as she furrowed her eyebrows at him.

"Why me Ayanokouji-kun? Why are you so mean to me?"

"Yeah!!! Why are you reporting her? She didn't even do anything!!"

Shinohara stood up to protest but immediately was forced to sit down by Satou and Matsushita who pushed her down and forced her in her seat.

The blue haired girl immediately turned towards them with a frown on her face. 

"What are you doing, you two? Can't you see how badly he is treating her?"

"Do you really want to get slapped again Shinohara-san? Did you forget how much makeup you had to use to cover that slap mark on your face?"

Matsushita teased the girl as Satou snickered at her brown haired friend's words. Shinohara's face erupted into a blush filled with embarrassment as she turned away from them.

"S-shut up."

Not wanting to waste their time further on their blue haired loud mouthed acquaintance, both Satou and Matsushita looked towards their leader with anticipation and curiosity in their eyes.

Ayanokouji however was not faced at the slightest while Kushida was trying her hardest to manipulate the atmosphere around her in her favour.

His eyes, as dull as usual, surveyed the beige haired girl for 3 seconds as she immediately turned silent at the prolonged stare over her.

"I'm reporting Ike and Yamauchi because of their plan. As for your case, Kushida, to me it seems you are kind of mentally unstable, aren't you?"

Immediately Kushida stopped in her tracks as her eyes widened and her fists clenched in fury.