Me : i-i so sorry princess..... I want to tell you all about that but......

Ushi : what **rise brow **

Not her to...... How I'm going to handle it.....

Me : but I'm scared that....

I look at them to get any reaction but got nothing in return..... Which broke me..... Thay have the blank faces....

Me : please don't be like this.... I can't bare it... Don't give that cold shoulder.... Please **crying **i will do anything please just......

Teasha : anything Mr. Rajput

As she said quickly nodded..... Thay all hummed and y/n said something with make my eyes wide and heart broken......

Y/n : we don't want her to be your girlfriend

I look at them with teary eyes and then jiyo she also have tears in her eyes.....

Me : ba-

Agani : you said anything Mr. Rajput ...

I thought she will understand me but......

Me : OK I will leave her..... **blanck face **

End of pov **

Autour pov **

As the word lift from Susant's mouth... Jiyo's look at him..... With broken heart but she didn't say anything.... Bts is also looking at girls with.... Confused face..... That why they are saying something like that.......

As namjoon is about to speak..... But jiyo.. Did it first....

Jiyo : we leave than.... It's really nice meeting you  *stand up *

Y/n : why??  Where are you going....

Y/n speak and all parson ex her sisters look at her confused..... Then jiyo says....

Jiyo : but guys says you don't want me to be your fathers girlfriend and he agreed for that.... So what's the meaning of leaving here....

Even  jiyo is sad and angry but she still speak in soft voice to her... Because she knows that.... Because of sushant s past mistakes thay all are like that.....

Rishika : yeah... But why are you leaving.....

Susant: Huh?  We broke up..... That's why......

Y/n : who said you broke up..... Yeah we said we don't want her to be your gf... Because be want her to be you wife... And our mom.....

Sushant : that's why she's lea-WHAT

As she says..... Sushant is shook and jiyo is crying because of happiness.....

Sushant : oh my goodness
He start crying hardly.....

Jiyo hug him..... And comfort him girld look at them with soft and teary eyes.... Bts is also... Have tears in there eyes.....

Y/n : we are not much cruel dada.... That we sacrifice our heroe's happiness...... We just dispiont that you don't trust us enough..... That you will share your happiness with us....

Y/n speak and tear roll down from her unique eyes..... Seeing her crying all sister broke down.... Because thay know y/n .....naver cry over small things..... Sushant look at them.... And come to her and hug her.....

Sushant : no Baby..... Your not cruel... It's me who's stupid.... I'm just so narvous and sceard that I didn't get the courage of telling about that..... Please forgive dada..

He hug all of his daughters..... And ask for forgiveness while crying...... Thay all hug him..... And cry more..... Seeing the father and daughter time all parson present there has tear in there eyes..... But there happy also.....

Thay broke the hug and y/n wipe the tears of her father and says....

Y/n : we forgive you dada.... Don't cry you look like boiled dumplings......

Thay all chukled at her silly behavior..... Tha girls look at jiyo who's standing near their fathers crying silently..... Y/n walk to her and say

Y/n : our mamma going to hug us.....

That's make jiyo break into tears and she hug y/n tightly while saying

Jiyo : thank you so much baby..... Thank you......

Y/n : don't thank us mama ....im sorry for making your cry......

Jiyo : no baby it's tear of happiness I'm happy that I got seven beautiful and adorable daughters...... Thanks for giving me chance... Babies....

Jiyo say while breaking the hug..... And kiss y/n face..... Then thay head a whinny voice.....

Usmia :mama us too....

They all run to jiyo.... And catch her in bone crushing hug.... Which make jiyo and other laugh........ They broke the hug and Vminkook cheer....

Vminkook :: yeyyyyy..... Now eomma appa is going to married.......and get our Nonna's 

All people coo at there cuteness.... But the three parson roll there eyes at them.......

After that they all eat while talking to each other and braking about wedding decorations...... They all are happy with each other...... The hours is full of happiness.....

End of pov **

At unknown place ***

??1 : boss he's getting married again...... And girls also agree....

Boss : Umm let him be happy..... For some time...... After the happiness of his we will play our game...... I'm going to snecth everything from him....... I be make his like hell.......*evil laugh ****

To be continued

I'm really sorry for late update.......

Do vote and comment........

See yaaaaa