Info about (m/n) and The Student Council

Name:
(M/n) (L/n)

Age:17

Year: second year

Hair color: black

Eye color:gray

What you look like

What you look like

Dorm: Disomania.

Club:Student Concil

Status: student concil president

Strength: 10/10

Intelligent: 10/10

Power:10/10

Unique magic: magic absorption

His unique magic allows him to used other students unique magic, it only works when he touch someone like a dorm leader for example if he touch a dorm leader, who's magic is powerful then any normal students magic, on the shoulder his ability was able to absorb that magic and used it for his own gain. But how ever he can only use it for amount of time. Which does not last long.

Student info:
(Y/n) is a serious young man who's job is to keep the school safe and make sure everything is in line, he's very well known to be the protector of the school because of his achievements of being the student council president, students of each dorm admired him and respected him. And most importantly not to be a threat to him. He's a very skilled at combat and a very intelligent so no one dare to one on one with him.

He's very neutral with the three dorms and he treated them equally even though he's from Disomania.

Personality:
He's kinda emotionless compared with Silver but he does act as some sort a figure of authority. after all he is the Student Council president. He doesn't really show emotion around every student in NRC, the only time when he does show some sort of emotion are  dormleaders and the members of the Student council, who try their best to make him smile in public and help him be more open . He cares for the students in the school even though he doesn't show it. until a certain someone helps him out.

Backstory:

(M/n) backstory is unknown to us but rumors about him has been going around but some of them had never been confirm.