chapter 12

Ashley**************

Having a boyfriend is one of the greatest feelings in the world. I didn't think it could be any better until I fully processed that Shawn Mendes is my boyfriend.

In the car ride home it consited of us singing shawn mendes lyrics to his ep. We downloaded his songs onto a disk for her car. We belted out lyrics to One of Those Nights, I was also texting Shawn. It consisted of sweet texts about how much fun he had today with me. He was the sweetest thing.

"So? How good of a kisser was shawn?" Kimberly asks me. "I don't really know, I don't have much to compare it to. Any ways how was Nash?" I ask while wiggling my eyebrows at her. "Amazing! He was so great," She continued to pour out all of the details about how much she likes Nash, but I blocked her out.

Life of the party played in the background as I hummed along to the melody playing in the back of my mind. It was different than to what we were listening to. I wanted to see what I could make of it so I hummed it until I got home.

When we got to my house, Kimberly went to the kitchen, and I went up to my room. I took out my guitar and a note pad. I hummed while trying to fing the corresponding chord. Once I found it I wrote them down in the order I had been humming it in. I then started to play it.

Kimberly walked back into my room with a bowl of cereal, of course it was fruity pebbles. "What is that? It sounds amazing!" She tells me. "I have no idea I thought of it as I was listening to life of the party in the car," I tell her. She nods and says, "You need lyrics." I looked at her with a glare and say, "No shit sherlock," which caused her to burst out into laughter.

Shawn***********

After she left I wanted her back. I had texted her for the rest of the day. The magcon tour is almost over. We have like two more events. I don't want it to be over, these guys have grown on me.

After tour I am going to go surprise Ashley, and Nash is going to surprise Kimberly. He really likes her. Taylor is still upset about the whole Nash got the girl and he won't stop calling himself a looser.

I am just happy I got the girl I wanted.

*****************************************

"turns out no one can relapse me" ~Shawn Mendes

Congrats to @GiannaSanLucas for getting it right. The song was indeed I Don't Even Know Your Name.

I hope you like this chapter and there are more to come!

Much love and muffins

~Kimberly