chapter 11

Ashley***************

Here I am about to get into the car when Shawn yells, "WAIT!" I turn to look at him and he is running towards me. Before I could say anything to him, he smashes his lips into mine.

I pull away from the kiss. I can't believe my first kiss is with Shawn Mendes. "Wow," I whisper. It was more to myself, but shawn heard it and whispered, "I know." I kissed him again not wanting to leave him.

Kimberly honked her horn and said, "Ash let's go before we get into more trouble." Can't she be happy for me this once. I look at her, while giving her the death glare, and she puts her hands up in defense. I look back at shawn and he says, "Well before you go I was meaning to ask you this," He grabs my hand and continues, "Will you be my girlfriend?"

Shocked and not knowing what to say I kiss him. After we pull away he says, "I can't believe you feel the same way. i have been wanting to ask you out ever since I found you on youtube. Your amazing voice and your beauty. When we started talking to each other on twitter, your sweetness made you even more beautiful." I blush and he kisses my cheek. "Text me later baby," He says before I get into the car.

Shawn****************

I couldn't keep my eyes off of her. She was the deffinition of beauty. I loved absoluetly everything about her. She is eveything I have been looking for in a girl. The guys were talking about the girls. I heard ashley's name come up and I directed my attention towards them but then it went immedietly back to her.

All I desperatly wanted to do was be her boyriend. She probably doesn't feel the same way. It would probably feel wiered dating a fan, but I don't care. I would do anything for her.

She hugged makena and mahogany then came our way. She hugged me and said, "Bye Shawn. It was so nice meeting you. I will text you later." I was upset that she had to leave, but I guess she has to go home. I watched her walk towards the car. She would carelessly look back ever few seconds. I very much so wanted her to turn and come back to me and hug me.

Once she apporached the car she looked at Kimberly and Nash. I turned in their direction and saw Kimberly kiss Nash. I wanted that to be Ashley and I, but she is leaving and we aren't even dating, no matter how much I wanted to pretend like we were.

I see her head turn towards Taylor who is making gagging noises about kimberly and Nash. I shook my head as he made those noises. Does he have atleast one considerate bone in his body for those who are in relationships? I watch as Kimberly get to the car. Ashley opens the door to the car.

I can't do this any more. I want her to be mine, no I need her to be mine. A sudden wave of confidence hits me in this moment to yell "WAIT!" She truns towards me and I run up towards her. When I get up to her I don't even wait for her to respond, I just kiss her.

She whipsers, "Wow." I know it was only meant for her to hear but I whisper back, "I know." She kissed me this time. I was surprised that she did that. More confidence hits me after we pulled away, but it went away as Kimberly honks the horn and yells, "Ash lets go before we get into more trouble."

I know she has to leave, so here I am standong here with Ash and my adrenaline. I soon rushed out what I have been dying to aks her. "Well before you go, I was meaning to ask you, will you be my girlfriend?" She looks at me shocked, but kisses me once again. After the kiss I confessed all my feelings towards her. Once I did her cheeks turned a tint of light pink. I kissed her cheeck and told her to text me later. Ash gets into the car and drives off. I am happy knowing that she is now officially my girlfriend.

******************************

"All I remember id that smile on your face and it'll kill me everyday" ~shawn mendes

I want to say that if you get the song right and I already gave you a shout out, you probably won't get another shout out. The song was strings.

hey guys have a good day! I will be updating all stories today so go check them out!

much love and muffins

~kimberly