birthday

Today is Sunday, which means I won't get to see Natalie. Which makes me sad. But today is her birthday. She's not having a party, or so she thinks. Its a party for two but, she doesn't know it yet. I'm going to surprise her later with her birthday present. So Im heading over to her house right now. I've got my leather jacket on with my green v-neck shirt. Plus my favorite white skinny jeans. I knock on her door, she answers and gets really excited. She gives me a big hug and asks what I'm here for. "I just wanted to hang out with you...is that okay?" I said. "Of course! My parents went to a message resort for two days, they get back Tuesday." She said. "Can I come in and sit for a while, do you maybe wanna watch a movie?" I asked. "Sure" She said. I walked in and sat down on the couch. She walks in front of me and asks if I want something to drink. I grabbed her by the waist and pulled her down onto my lap. She giggled. I lightly kissed her cheek. She gets up and asks what movie I wanna watch. "What ever you wanna watch!" I said. So she puts on a movie that I've never hurd of before. We sit on the couch and watch it. Its dark outside and its getting kinda cold. She paused the movie and went to get a blanket. She comes back and lays in my arms and covers up. I played the movie, then she looked up at me and smiled. Her smile brightens up my life. She's so beautiful. It was 11:02 and she asked me to come outside with her. I asked why but she said it was a surprise, she even blind folded me. She told me to take off my jacket so I did. She too the blind fold off of my eyes. "Wanna take a dip?" She asked as we overlooked a blue in ground pool lit up by the moon light. I said "hell yeah! But I don't have anything to swim in." She told me to just swim in my underwear and she would dry them later.so I took off my shirt, pants, and my shoes. Then I jumped in. She striped down to a white bakini, it had shreds of cloth hanging over the top part. "Damn" I whispered. I then realized I didn't whisper quiet enough. She was staring at me, she whispered "damn yourself" and winked. I blushed and looked away. She swam up behind me and wrapped her arms around my stomach. She rested her head on my shoulder and kissed my cheek. I turned around in her arms and kissed her. I ran my fingers in her hair and pushed our lips together. We pull apart and I notice she's shivering. I ask if she wants to go in. She said "Yeah." She and I get out of the pool and help her out. I grab her a towel and tell her to go inside while I grab my cloths. She heads in and I sit down on the pool side chair and think. I think about how I can surprise her with her present, its 11:45 and I'm running out of time. Its almost Monday. I go in her room and tell her to close her eyes while I change. I change into dry cloths while she sits on the bed. I walk over to her and hold her present in front of her. "I need help finding my shirt!" I say as she imediatly uncovers her eyes and sees the present. "Happy birthday!" I told her. "I didn't know you knew it was my birthday.." She said. She lays her new basketball necklace down on her dresser and pulls me to her and kisses me. "Thank you" she said in between kisses. "That's the best thank you I have ever gotten." She giggles and then we clime into bed and fall asleep.