Chapter 1

Late in the evening, every Saturday morning, Bakugo visited the gravesite of someone he once knew. Izuku Midoriya was his childhood friend until later on a strong hatred for him began to take over. For the blonde often felt he was looking down on him like someone who is helpless and weak. Someone that cannot handle themselves on their own. The day he told him to kill himself, was the day everything within Bakugo changed. The guilt he felt still remains after all these years and he wished more than anything that he could just take it all back. Setting the flowers at the gravesite he stands, recalling the day that he lost him.

~flashback~

Deku had finally got accepted into UA's hero course, excited about it he had ran to the one person he cared about most, Bakugo. "Kacchan I got into the hero course!" He exclaims but the blonde wasn't interested, he scoffed and hovered over the small male "Don't make me laugh Deku, someone as small and weak as you could never make it into the hero course" Deku's facial expressions soften "But Kacchan I really did get into UA" he shows the paper but Bakugo just sucks his teeth grabbing the paper and blowing it up in his hands, Deku frantically tries to get the burnt pieces of the paper that the blonde had blown to smithereens "Do me a favor Deku, next time you think about wanting to be a hero, how about you take a swan dive off the building instead. The blonde then laughed and walked off, leaving Deku shattered, tears rolling down his face.

Later that evening, Bakugos words kept playing over and over in his head, "He's right, I'll never be a hero" Deku had been putting up with Bakugos abuse for years and this just was the icing on the cake. The small male had made his way to the top of the school, staring at the view as the rest of the kids were piling out, some students and teachers began to notice him up there, he knew it was now or never, he took one step off the roof and began to fall, feeling some peace  for once in his life, not knowing what was in store for him after this.

~End of flashback~

Three days after Deku's suicide attempt, he was buried. The hospital had declared him dead and a closed casket funeral was scheduled. Everyone attended including Bakugo, who was hardly even able to stay within the building. He never admitted that this was because of him and he knew he'd forever have to live with this knowing, he killed his childhood best friend.

(A few years later)

Bakugo had just gotten out of class at UA high getting ready to head home when it started to storm. The rain hitting the ground with a splash and the wind speeds beginning to pick up, he didn't want to walk home in this as he usually does. "Hey man, you want a lift?" His good friend Kirishima asks who walked up behind him without warning. Bakugo opens up his black umbrella and lifts it over his head, preparing to walk out into the rain anyways. "I'm fine. It's not a long walk." Bakugo hasn't been as talkative since Deku's death and the depression was still set in deep. His classmates didn't know him as the usual hot headed aggressively loud blonde. They knew him as the silent type until you piss him off. But even then, he refused to be a bully. Something else Deku taught him. "But dude it's lightning. Come on, my old man is picking me up today, he'd be happy to drop you off." Kirishima puts his hand on Bakugos shoulder hoping he'd take his offer. But he still didn't. "I'll see you tomorrow." Bakugo says in a low tone. With his eyes glued to the ground he steps out into the rain, hearing the heavy droplets roll off his black umbrella, he heads towards him home by himself.

Lurking in shadows, you could see a figure standing in the distance as Bakugo walked home, keeping distance from the blonde, the figure moves along with the other male. Bouncing between buildings the green haired male made his way down the road as he watched the blonde, not realizing he was getting closer with each movement he made. Soon as Bakugo had reached a crosswalk, a flash of green caught his eye.