Chapter 4

After everything was settled Mystic and his brother sugar made their way to their new rooms but instead of going to his room Sugar opted to go into his brother's room. So they can discuss something since he noticed the look that his brother was giving to the only human female in the group that seems to have the others wrapped around her finger. But sugar noticed the look in his brother's eye; it was the look of disgust and revulsion. Before Sugar could say anything when Blue suddenly appeared out of nowhere, Causing both sugar and Mystic to fall over in shock as they stared at The Smiling blue armor-clad skeleton.

"Blue?" Mystic said in shock wondering why was blue in his room scaring the day out of himself and his brother.

"HI," Blue greeted them before turning his attention to Mystic, "MYSTIC !! YOU NEED TO HELP ME?"

"Help? with what?" Mystic asked, frowning. Already knowing the reason why blue will come to them asking for help. It has to do with that girl. No doubt She's already stepping up her plans for the Skeleton brothers.

"FREEING THE OTHERS FROM ISABELLA'S CONTROL! I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO GET THEM TO BREAK THE SPELL. BUT ISABELLA ALWAYS SEEMS TO NOTICE. PLEASE YOU HAVE TO HELP!" Blue cried as he was now hugging Mystic. Blue was worried for his brother and the others, he was scared that the human girl will force herself on them. Knowing all too well that monsters only take one mate and that mate is for life.

Blue didn't want to mate with Isabella, there was something wrong with that girl. Blue hopes that Mystic can free the others from her control before it's too late. well, Blue was explaining the situation he and the others were in. To Mystic and sugar, none of them were expecting or noticing that both Dust, Axe, and Jupiter were outside the door listening to their entire conversation. Mystic just looked at Blue and said "Why didn't you ask Axe, Jupiter, or dust for help?" wondering why didn't go to them for help.

"I WAS NEVER LEFT ALONE FOR LONG WITH THEM, AND I ONLY MANAGED TO FIGURE OUT HOW MY BROTHER'S SHORTCUT WORKS A DAY AGO. I WAS PLANNING ON ASKING TODAY, BUT YOU AND SUGAR APPEARED." Blue took a deep breath, "Please Help us... I know she wants to mate with us. But monsters only mate once and that's for life. Please I don't want to be mated to that girl and I know the others feel the same. But they can't break free from her control." Blue said crying. Seeing this Mystic sighed and wiped away his tears causing Blue to blush.

Mystic only shivered as he recalled what he saw in Isabella's mind. Ya, it's better if he kills that girl sooner before she robs these monsters of their chance in finding their one and only. While Sugar could only stare in shock at what Blue just told him and his brother. The others were under Isabella's control and she plans to force herself on them... forcing them to mate with her. That was sick that was rape and hearing blue crying. Begging his brother to help and save the others Sugar knew that his brother will help Blue and the others... but Sugar had felt that his brother will kill Isabella in the most painful way anyone can think of. Since rape is something that Mystic will never tolerate, and to have some stupid human girl plan to rape the others was something he and his brother would never forgive.

Sugar looked at his brother who nodded allowing Sugar to open the door and let others in, they need to help the others from this stupid girl.

Sugar opened the door only to see Dust, Axe, and Jupiter standing outside the door. Dust's eyelights shrunk when he realized where Blue was going with that statement. Axe growled and Jupiter looked a bit confused, not getting it. Seeing that Jupiter didn't get it Sugar leaned down and whispered what was going on. Needless to say, Jupiter was horrified and mortified at what Isabella was planning to do to the others. Robbing a monster of their chance of finding their soulmate or their one and only is a horrible crime.