Ch 17 - Giga Brain

Let's skip to them after they bought all of the stuff and then reached the Nakano's apartment

Kendo : "The door is locked, seems like their school's not over yet"

Izuku : "The school is over but those I know what they are doing"

Kendo : "Huh?"

Izuku : "Miku is on the top of the school building listening to music, Yotsuba is helping the track field, Itsuki is in culinary section and lastly Ichika and Nino are gossiping away with their friends"

Kendo *shivers* : "That is so creepy"

Izuku : "Don't think anything else these info was given to me by their father"

Kendo : "That doesn't make it better since you are remembering it perfectly"

Izuku : "Ummm..."

Izuku *thinking* : "How to get out of this awkward situation?"

Izuku *phone buzzes* : "Unknown no.?"

Izuku : "Hello"

??? : "Listen here you fucking piece of crap, are you going to pay the fucking interest or do I need to bend my fingers"

Izuku *moves away from Kendo* : "I will pay it give me some time"

??? : "This is the fucking third time of this fucking month that I am calling you, I need it by night or some real bad shit might happen"

Izuku : "I need atleast 2 more weeks"

??? : "You are fucking with me right, if that's how you gotta play then I can also do the same..." *cuts the call*

Izuku : "Wait, wait...."

Izuku *phone buzzes* : "Messages feom unknown no.? Must be from them" *opens them*

??? : "Pay tonight or else..." *uploads a photo*

Izuku *thinking* : "Calm down calm down, don't panic *deep breaths* ok so by listening to their voice and the amount of derogatory terms they used it seems like they are new to the gang and are trying to appear tough by using that language"

Izuku *thinking* : "So the optimum solution will be to scare them away, police might be a way but it will have a effect on those children too"

Izuku *thinking* : "Then what is the most effective way to scare them without affecting the children"

After literal 4.5 seconds of brainstorming later

Izuku : "Yes the unknown, the factor of failure & uncertainty; since those are newbies they shouldn't have been too concerned to do some background digging but even if they did the maximum they will do is on the children but what if an adult goes to pick them up whose quirk is unknown to them? Surely it will be enough to scare them away right, even if they are not scared it might delay their plan for another week or so"

Kendo : "Hey you are back"

Izuku : "There are some urgents problems and I need your help"

Kendo : "Why what happened?"

Izuku : "First get on my back we need to fly, I will explain it to you on the way"

They are flying now

Izuku *explains everything*

Kendo : "It still boggles my mind that they are coming after you for a interest payment of a loan taken by your father"

Izuku : "They think that I have gotten a huge inheritance from my father"

Kendo *sighs*

They land a little far away from the school

Izuku : "You stand infront of the gate, I need to change my get up"

Kendo : "Hm"

After 5 mins
*ding dong ding*
Children start rushing out

Kendo : "Strange..., almost everyone came out where is she"

As Kendo says that a group of 6 children (Takagi, Nishikata, Mina, Sanae, Yukari, Sumire) are seen coming out

Kendo : "Finally..."

6 *gossiping*

Sanae : "I see somebody there"

Mina : "Yea yea and her orange hair is soooo prettyyyy...."

Yukari : "But the main question isfoe whom is she waiting there"

Takagi : "That's Itsuki-san, she is a friend of my brother"

Nishikata : "You have a brother?!?"

Sumire : "You never asked her so she never told"

Nishikata : "Ehh"

Kendo : "You sure took your time"

Takagi : "How would I have expected that you would come today"

Kendo : "I came here because Izu told me to"

Takagi : "Why did he send you he could have called me"

Kendo : "Because this thing cannot be done through phone"

Takagi : "What do you mean?"

Kendo : "From today onwards someone will always come to pick you up from here, you will not be going home alone"

Takagi : "Ehhh"

My sister wants to see a female Izuki chapter so here I am speedrunning chapters....

Younger siblings are such a pain