Ryuguji 'Draken' Ken - I Found Peace in your Violence (⛈️🥀🔀)

Draken x f!reader (They are both 18 in this, so everyone is aged up)

~~~

Happy birthday, Draken. I love you and I miss you so much.

~~~

Partially (ok mostly) inspired by: https://youtu.be/tk36ovCMsU8

~~~

TW: Physical abuse, PTSD from emotional trauma, mentions of stalking, killing, and death, attempted murder, self image issues, self hate, physical and emotional scarring, bullying, mentions of blood and drowning, swearing, derogatory name calling, implied familial murder

SPOILERS: Baji, Draken, Emma, and Shinichiro don't die, Toman doesn't disband, final arc/Bonten arc doesn't happen.

~~~

This is really, really dark guys. I completely understand if the trigger warning is enough to make you not want to read. I had no chill when writing this bc tbh I just really wanted heavy angst with comfort afterwards as I'm still not entirely over Draken's death. I mean, he's supposed to be alive. He was alive in the "happy/good" future, and yet I have no one to blame for his death (mostly because he died in the timeline when Takemitchy went back bc he swore to save Mikey from the Bonten future and I couldn't bring myself to blame him for wanting to save Mikey. I mean, Mikey's face when he was so close to death as Takemitchy was holding onto him. He was hurting. He needed to be saved but wasn't sure if he even could be saved. Hell, Mikey is one of my favorite anime characters. If he asked me to save him from his immense suffering with that face as I saved him from committing suicide I'd sure as hell go back in time to find a way to save him too). Senju is a sweetheart, don't get me wrong bc I love her, but I'd rather her die risking her life for Takemitchy than Draken, but that's just my opinion. Takemitchy went through so much with Draken and has only known Senju for what, like a week at the time of Draken's death? But it's not like Takemitchy coulda known Draken was going to step in and stop the hail of bullets from hitting Takemitchy and potentially Senju. PLUS his death was a self sacrifice (Like Baji's and yes I 100% cried at both of their deaths) so it's not like I can be mad and blame Takemitchy but that doesn't mean I'll ever be okay with Draken's self sacrifice (unrelated but I blame 70% K*saki and 30% Kazutora for Baji's death. K*saki's death was so satisfying I laughed my ass off on God).

~~~

This is one last trigger warning before the actual oneshot begins. It contains heavy angst. Read at your own risk, I want you guys to be safe, ok?

~~~

You walked up to the familiar building with sadness weighing heavy on your heart. The Toman members aren't saying anything about where Draken is, and you don't know if they also don't know, or if they're hiding something from you. Even Mikey couldn't look you in the eyes when you looked at him; silently pleading and asking him to where Draken could be. You contacted everyone who Draken knew; everyone he was close to. It wasn't until Emma told you he practically disappeared that you began to think of the worse.

"No one knows where he went. He's not answering to anyone. I'm sorry, (y/n)-chan. I can't tell you anything else."

"He told you something?" You asked, the grip on your room temperature coffee cup tightened as your eyes visibly widened. Emma couldn't look you in the eyes either, and you knew she was struggling to keep Draken's secret. Knowing she wouldn't budge so easily, you gently smiled at her and relaxed in your chair at the coffee shop.