3) Sai Is Pregnant!

They then goes inside and sat on the sofa.

Sai:- Virat

Virat:- Han (he realised after a moment that she said "virat" instead of "virat sir") Ek min kya kaha tumna?

Sai:- Virat

Virat:- Matlab tum jo mere naam ke baad sir lagati thi voh chod diya.

She smiled and blushed.

Virat:- Vahhh. Matlab naye ghar aate hi mujhe surprises mil rahe hai. Aaj tumne mere nam ke baad vala sir hata diya. Kal kya surprise dogi haa?

Sai:- Zyada expectation mat lagaiye. Varna jo surprise diya hai na use mai shock mai badal dungi vapis sir laga ke.

Virat:- Nahi nahi. Yehi theek hai.

They talked for a while and then went to their room slept.

Taking it in a little fast forward as I want to show you a leap.

Sai got her results, as always she topped. After getting results in 3 days she started her internship.

Both leaves to their work in morning around 9. Sai come homes by 7 and virat by 8. Sometimes he gets late. They spend time with eo at night talking about their day. They have became one in all means (samaj rahe ho? arey samaj jaao na). They are in touch with aai, shivani bua, rajiv, mansi, samrat and mohit.

After 2 years 3 months.

Sai is now a doctor from last 1 yr. She is now "Dr. Sai Joshi Chavhan". She is a gynaecologist. She works in xyz hospital of nagpur only. After the day sairat left, pakhi finally realised that she have to move on. So she talked to samrat and now they are in mahabaleshwar with mansi.

One day in hospital

Sai after checking a patient she was going towards her cabin that suddenly she feels dizzy and lost her balance but she managed to stand and again starts walking towards her cabin but again she feels dizzy and this time she got unconscious. A nurse saw her and then asked a wardboy for strecher. Then they took her to her cabin and called a dr so that she can check her. After half an hour or so sai got her consciousness and saw a dr checking her. She remembered that she got unconscious.

Sai:- Dr. is every thing alright?

Dr:- Sai maine check kiya hai. I doubt but i am not sure. Tum kuch time ke liye wait karo main test karvaye hai abhi results aa jayenge fir tumhe batati hoon.

Sai:- Hmm

Dr give her a glass of water, she dranked it. By the time a nurse came in the cabin and handed an envelope to dr. Dr read it and then smiled.

Sai:- Kya hua dr?

Dr:- Congratulations sai! You are pregnant!

Sai got happy and tears of happiness formed in her eyes.

Dr:- Dekho sai, as ab tum pregnant ho tumhe apna aur bhi khayal rakhna hoga. Tum ek gynaec ho mujhe tumhe kuch batane ki zarurat nahi hai par bhi. Take care of your self. And aaj ke liye ab leave le lo.

Sai:- Hmm. Kitna time hua hai pregnancy ko?

Dr:- 27 days hue hai. Kal tum aur mr. chavhan aa jana baki checkups ke liye. Mai tumhari apponitment fix rakhti hoon. Kale subah 11 baje?

Sai:- Okay doc.

After that sai message virat that if he could pick her up. He said okay he will be there in 20 min.

Sai decided to share this news to virat in a diff way. So she called to a bakery and asked them if they could make a red velvet cake in 20 min. They said they already have a cake ready. So sai said them something to write on the cake. And said to ready it she will be there in 25-30 min.

Virat after 15 min came to pick sai up. Sai told him to take that bakery first. They reached there, sai asked him to wait in the car only, she goes and after some 5 min she came back and than they drove towards their home. In their journey from bakery to home virat asked sai n times to tell him why she bought cake but she just replied "it's a surprise. Aap ko ghar jake hi pata chalega". They reached home after some time.

Sairat home

Sai sat on the sofa.

Sai:- Chaliye virat ab finally mai apko apke sawal ka jawab deti hoon.

Virat:- Yess please.

Sai:- Aap yeh box kholenge.

Virat:- Okay.

Virat opened the cake box and read the only two words which were on the cake.

The words are:- Hello Papa!

It took good 3-4 mins for him to process what and why it's written on the cake.

He turns to sai with teary eyes (happy tears) and smile and asked her if it's true. Sai nodded. And that's it he took her in hug and murmers numerous thank yous.

After that they cut the cake and congratulate eo.

Virat:- Kitna time hua pregnancy ko?

Sai:- 27 days.

Virat:- Sab theek hai na? Matlab koi problem toh nahi hai na pregnancy mai?

Sai:- Dr ne kal bulaya hai baki checkups ke liye.

Virat:- Okay.

They were sited side hugging eo on the sofa. Sai's head on his shoulders and his one hand around her.

Sai:- Virat

Virat:- Hmm

Sai:- Mai... Mai bata nahi sakti mai kitni khush hoon. Hum.. hum jaldi parents banne vale hai.

Virat:- Mai bhi bahot bahot bahot khush hoon. Thank you sai. Yeh aaj ka din mai kabhi nahi bhulunga. Thank you and I love youu.

Sai:- I love you more.

After few min sai sat and turns to face him.

Sai:- Kal checkup ke baad cn jayenge.

Virat:- Vaha kyu?

Sai:- Sabko yeh khush khabri dene.

Virat:- Nahi.

Sai:- Kyu?

Virat:- Kyuki in 2 saalo mai kuch logo ko chod ke kisine humare bare mai pucha tak nahi. Jinhe yeh news deni hai unhe hum de denge lekin sabse milne ki koi zarurat nahi hai.

Sai:- Par

Virat:- Please sai. Aaj zidd mat karo. Mai aaj koi behas nahi chahta.

Sai:- Hmm

-----
Hope it was good!
-----