¹³ 𝐌𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐜 𝐌𝐮𝐬𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐦𝐬 ➽ 𝐖𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫

╰┈➤ we shine together ¡! ❞

time skip. 

It was raining and current went off. The door bell rang as you got up from your sleep, flinching from thunder. "Holy shit!" you yelped, jumping off your bed without lights. The door bell continuously rang without patience. 

You growled in anger. "Wait a fucking minute!!" You make a beeline towards the main door. "I need night glasses..." you mumbled touching the walls. You could hardly see where you were going, you prayed that your muscle memory was good enough to know when you should make the turn into the hall. 

You opened the door with a scowl as it quickly replaced in confusion. "Haru..." you looked at him surprised. Rain droplets dripping off his face.  His black gang uniform he wore. Right... It's been months and you remember every terrible events. 

You accidently stumbled with Mikey, unknown that he was the leader of Toman. Sanzu really didn't want you to meet his gangmates but introduced to them anyway. He always told them that they were really dirty. 

Mikey was literally like a kid with candy, but you saw his other form when you gang made allies with his and they had to fight Meobius. The gang is getting messy now-a-days. "Why are you here in this rain!" you shouted going to grab a towel. 

"I feet led me here.." he mumbled closing his eyes as you dried his soft blonde hair quickly and closed the door. "You should have gone home." you sighed, still holding towel on his head. He suddenly enveloped you into a hug, as you gasped feeling cold. 

"You feel like home..." he mumbled nuzzling his face into your hair. You blinked and chuckled. "Haru.. what's gotten into you, buddy." you caressing his scars with the pad of your thumb. 

He sucked on his breath and just closed his eyes enjoying your warmth. "Stop complimenting my scars" he said as you looked up to his eyes. You stuck your tongue out. "Never." 

"