¹¹ 𝐓𝐨𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐜𝐨 ➽ 𝐅𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐥

╰┈➤ festival ¡! ❞

inspired by my Baji's ff cause why not

If you give someone a gift, a good comment to make is, "I suppose I should give you something... But I guess you deserve it".

"This is so complicated" you knit your eyebrows and arranged the pieces of your Kimono. You pursed your lips in concentration after wearing layers of undergarments which is essential for wearing a kimono properly.

You wore a thin silk robe slightly shorter than the kimono, so the sleeves and hem cannot be seen underneath it. Only a strip of the collar of the nagajuban is exposed under the kimono.

You finally put on your Kimono wrapping the left side of the kimono over the right. The garment was rose pink coloured, light blush at the sleeves, watermelon near the knee and the shade goes darker.  

with pink and white Sakura flowers. It looked really pretty. You wrapped your kimono right over your belly button, and tied it well, because this is the primary sash holding the whole thing together.

You tucked the excess length of the koshi-himo into itself, so it doesn't hang down anywhere making you already release a long sigh. "I literally can't breath" you fanned yourself as your body temperature increased due to many layers of clothes.

You put on white-red obi sash completing your Kimono.

You turned around to see yourself in the mirror. Your jaw dropped seeing your Kimono, it was not a first time you wore it but for carnivals it's was not so often. After putting on few accessories and makeup you wore your geta. 

You walked outside and leaned on the wall's surface waiting for Sanzu, you texted him a minute ago that you were ready and he said he will pick you up. After few minutes there was a ray of brightness from a bike's headlight with the motor noise.