⁰⁸ 𝐊𝐞𝐭𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐞 ➽ 𝐓𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐠𝐚𝐧𝐠

╰┈➤ toman and gang ¡! ❞

'You are enough.' 

"Hm? what is this..?" you tilted your head towards sideways and pointed your index finger at Sanzu's clothes as an imaginary question mark appeared on your head. He wore the jacket of the gang he is in, which is the Toman. He had worn Toman black jacket, black jeans, and white boots.

"I joined a gang." He stated looking at the sticky note where you gave him another one today. You were happy that he started speaking with you casually other than with just shaking or nodding his head in reply.

On the other hand Haruchiyo felt his heart flutter for your gestures. You both met just a few days ago and you already treat him like an important person in your life. You respected his privacy and didn't ask many questions about his family and life since you didn't know he would open up to you in the first place.

"Oh... Toman huh?" you nodded you head fixing your blazer. You wore the same lilac blazer he sees you in. "What's your position?" you asked looking into his blue like Atlantic eyes. "5th division Vice captain." he replied looking around the area. His hands were in his pockets.

He was not wearing mask. He never wears when he is with you because he knows you don't judge him like others. Your right hand unconsciously went towards his face. You caressed his cheeks and scars making his temperature rise.

Coming back to your senses you stiffened and when you were about to bring your hand back and apologise his left hand held your hand that was caressing his scars. You thought was he was going to remove it, but it shocked you to see how he closed his eyes and leaned himself more onto your palm.

He seeking your warmth and was letting your hand caress his cheeks more as he lead your hand like he was afraid to let you go. Sanzu Haruchiyo was a mysterious, silent. You never know what he is thinking but that action of his made your lips curve up.

"You never told me about your gang" he stated still eyes closed making your face brighten up. "Right!!~" you chirped and removed his hand which held yours and linked your pinkie with his. "Let me show you something~" you said and ragged him with you hopping on your steps like a bunny.

"Careful" he warned pulling his pinky back and held your hand intertwining his fingers, as he made your body jerk backwards. "Aish!" you said and looked around humming. Sanzu looked at your face, since he was taller than you — no you weren't short, you were pretty tall too but he was giant compared to you.

You always wandered how he grew taller when he is still around 15-16. Pretty up close you looked beautiful. Your ethereal beauty making him look at you more. He always thought you were pretty not that he would admit it though. "Where are we going." he said familiarizing the surrounding.