Chapter 13

Eliana

"He's here"

"Oh no"

I looked at the door and I was getting nervous, I heard car doors opening and closing, i heard footsteps approaching, walking up the stairs of the porch and then a knock that made me jump and my heartbeat faster.

I felt a hand on my shoulder and looked at Maria,

"It's going to be oke, breathe"

When she said that I noticed that I was holding my breath and I let it out.

"I'm right here" and she smiled to comfort me, "should I go open the door?"

I nodded, knowing that I won't move from the couch, so she stood up and opened the door.

Aziel

I knocked on the door and heard someone's heartbeat beat faster, I heard Maria say "its going to be oke, breathe", she was talking to her, was she scared or nervous?

"Maybe both"

I heard her let a breath out and Maria talking "I'm right here" and then it got quiet, after awhile I wanted to knock again but I heard Maria again "should I go open the door?".

I heard someone getting up and walking to the door and opening it, I knew it was Maria so I wasn't surprised when I saw her standing in the door opening.

"Alpha Aziel"

"Elder Maria"

"Listen she's nervous… and scared so please don't force her"

I could see that she cares allot about her and she loves her, so I nodded letting her know that I understand.

She stepped aside for us to walk in and I saw her sitting on the couch fidgeting with her fingers nervously and I walked closer and the closer I got the stronger her scent got it made me dizzy.

Eliana

I heard Maria talking to the Alpha when she opened the door and stepped aside for him to come in. I was sitting on the couch fidgeting with my fingers trying to calm myself but failing. The closer he got the more I smelled something like the forest and vanilla it calmed me.

He came and sat next to me, I was too scared to look at him so I just looked at my hands.

"Hey"

I didn't say anything so he continued,

"You don't have to be scared I won't hurt you, I wouldn't dare to hurt you, what's your name?"

I finally looked at him and he took my breathe away, his hair was styled with a small piece hanging out, his bright green eyes showed kindness, and his smile was sweet.

"Tell him your name"

"I'm Eliana"

"Eliana, that's a beautiful name Eliana"

The way my name rolled out of his mouth gave me shivers down my spine. He just looked at me like I was a painting and that made me nervous.

Aziel

Her name is just as beautiful as herself, I just looked at her like she was the most beautiful thing I ever seen in my life and her scent its driving me crazy, I wanna touch her so bad but I don't wanna scare her.

"Your beautiful"

That surprised her,

"Uhm thanks" she said shyly

I lift my hand up to touch her but she flinched and back up,

"Sorry, can I?"

She just looked at me and nodded, so I placed my hand on her cheek and felt the same sparks that I felt when she bumped into me and I saw her relaxing and leaned into my hand, I stroke her cheek and I heard her purr.

Seeing her like this makes me happy, I wish I could do more then touch her but I know Maria is watch me like a hawk and I don't want to force her.

Eliana

I was surprised when he said I was beautiful, nobody called me beautiful only my mom but I said thanks anyway, he lifted his hand and I automatically flinched and backed up but he didn't do anything.

"Sorry, can I?" He asked and I nodded

The moment his hand touched my cheek I calmed down and leaned into his hand and without me knowing I started to purr, the sparks were the same ones as when I bumped into him, I felt happy and not scared and then a phone dinged waking me out of dream land, he took his hand back.

"I'm sorry" he looked at his phone and sighed

"I have to go, Alpha duties"

I was sad but I nodded, I could see in his eyes that he was sad about having to leave but I understood.

"My parents would love to meet but I'm not going to force you if your not ready, but now that I know your my mate that means you have to come and live in the packhouse and I know that seems scary but i'll be by your side" he said smiling, I nodded.

He got up and so did I, I walked him out and before he walked to his car he turned around and smiled and walked away, I looked after him until he stepped into his car and drove off, I closed the door and sighed.

"That wasn't so bad was it" Maria said

"No but what do I do now?"

We walked back to the couch and sat down,

"If you mean the living in the packhouse, its a must, your the Luna now"

"I get it, its not that"

"Then what?"

"You know I'm not a werewolf, what will happen if they find out"

"I understand your scared but I vouched for you and your mom so you guys are under my protection they can't and won't hurt you"

"What do I tell mom, this is going to give her a heart attack"

Maria chuckled, "she may be shocked at first but she'll be happy for you and sad that you have to go"

The things she said may be true but I'm still scared not only for my moms reaction but just scared about all of this, I don't know what to think.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~