56:EIFFEL TOWER!

Hey!!

RECAP

"You idiot,kisne kaha date khatam hui hai ? " avu said cheering him up .

"what do you mean ?"

**

Avu smiled at him ,he still had confused and guilty looks on his face but on the other hand he could not stop himself from adoring her .She intertwined her fingers with his .sid felt relaxed .Her touch was the only thing he needed right now and she knew that . 

"you remember ,when we had a science project and and LED lights did not glow and you panicked a lot ! but only thing needed was changing the battery ." avu laughed .

"Ya I remember ,I was almost about to cry ! " sid said .they were walking by now .

"my point is stop panicking over things ,when you can utilize the time of panic in finding the solution!" avu squeezed his hand .

"ahh got your point,I'm sorry!" sid said,looking at the road.,cursing himself for being stupid infront of avu.

"first,I know you are stupid so don't feel embarrassed and second,you cannot be perfect all the time. " avu said stopping .sid smiled from his heart .

"Wish I told you what I felt 10 years back ,how much did I miss !" sid said ,adoring her face ,still glowing in the dark .

"I'm at fault too! " avu said holding his hand again and walking down .They didn't knew where they were going ,but the 'sukoon' they felt was what they needed .

"let's see if we can find any cabs here!" sid looked for any vehicle on the deserted road.

 "what on earth was I thinking when I decided to wear heels,it hurts like hell !!" avu said wincing in pain ,almost loosing her balance . Sid grabbed her from waist ,she lost her whole balance when she felt his sudden touch on her body .Closed her eyes ,because she knew she was gonna fall but she felt herself in air.

She was lifted up by sid ,in his arms.he was holding her like a delicate feather .he pushed her back which pushed her face more closer to him. she tried to smile,tried being a keyword. Because she realised sid had a huge effect on her that she could not stand straight on her feet after he will put her down.But her arms involuntarily made their way towards his neck .

"sid?"she whispered ,a single word was not coming out of her mouth.

"yes baby?" sid teased her more,he was enjoying junglibilli turn into bhigibilli . He moved his face closer to hers.Their lips inches apart ,avu was already a dark red tomato and sid could feel it even in the dark . Not knowing what to do ,she felt butterflies jumping in her stomach ,she closed her eyes .as if showing her consent ,how much she needed him right now .

HONK HONK

A horn of car made them jump from their places and sid almost dropped avu ,but he didn't .

 "sorry for interrupting your private moments gentleman,but this place isnt safe for you ." a elederly man ,with a white moustache,almost covering half of his face said ,peeping out of the car window . 

"We are so sorry sir, we ahd to leave our vehicle ,can we get  ride!"said sid composing himself as well as avu by putting her down slowly.

"yes offcourse,come on in dear!"another woman of almost the man's age peeped from the other side. 

"Thank you so much !" avu said and both got seated at the back seat .

"you know kids, seeing you both ,so into eachother I remembered the time when we were young ,remember chris?" the woman said with sparkles in her eyes. 

"Yes I do ,it was magical time! by the way where you guys want to goo?" chris asked .

"umm.." sid said ,not knowing what to say .

"I predict,you both are on a date and your date got spoiled ,and as you seem indians you don't know about much places here,so I will take you to the place where I and Yolanda shared our first kiss ." chris grinned towards the woman .

"aww you guys are so cute!" avu said absolutely adoring the couple . time passed and they were soon at the location .

"Eiffel tower!" Avu looked out of the window. The bright lights of the beautiful tower sparked the road .

"We leave you here on youselves,enjoy your date ! Also this Eiffel Tower is is magical ,once you go there ,you will never look back .  " yolanda said waving at them . 

Avu and sid waved them and thanked them for the ride .they smiled at eachother as the car vanished soon.

"of course ,Eiffel tower is the most romantic place in whole Paris . No wonder if millions of people shared a kiss here !  " avu blabbered looking up ,trying to see the top of it .

Sid smirked at her ,she was not looking at him ,she was busy romancing with Eiffel tower .

He opened his mouth to speak but felt the drop of water on his cheek .

Tower was crowded by people ,because it looked beautiful in the evenings ,but as soon as people felt rain drops the rushed towards the hotels, shades,everywhere they could find shelter .

Rain started poring over that sparkling tower and avu and sid ran towards one of the shades of a shop ,it was almost 10 and the shop was closed .

"even the god doesn't want our date to go well." sid said sighing .

avu didn't utter a word ,she just pulled out her heels and walked into the rain .

"avu you will catch cold!" sid shouted from the back .She closed her eyes ,feeling the cold drops tickling her bare shoulders.A smile crept on her lips ,she was living best moments of her life ,with someone she has loved almost all her life,at the dream place of her life .there was nothing more she could ask for . 

sid ,on the other side involuntarily walked into the rain ,tapped her shoulders .

and asked her to dance with him ,same way shahrukh asked to kajol in kuch kuch hota hai . 

"filmy hh?" avu said holding his hand and putting the other around his neck .

they both couldn't stop smiling at eachother !

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Words:1037

After sooooo long!!

but kya kare ,being in 12th grade is tougher than I thought lol.

atleast I'm not going on a hiatus or something but I will be ginving slow updates !is it okay?

Anyways !hows the chap?

Don't forget to leve a comment and a vote !

Till then ,see ya 

~