3:IS IT VAISH?

LET'S MAKE HLTP REACH 30 MILLION🤞💖

Hey!!

Sidneet_amor this side .

.

.

.

.

.

"I don't think ,I can do this now ,I could not control my laughs."  abhi said dramatically .

"Oh you don't wanna do this. okay. Then I will also not marry you!"  vaish said sternly .

"huhhh" abhi dialled a number on his phone.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IN FRANCE

"Sir ,I think this deal will be very beneficial for us. besides the people who live there will not argue much about it." said a employee .

"What are you saying Jack? how can you be so insensitive? I agree the people living there are poor and have very small houses ,but its there home and we just cannot take their land from them ,its their world .Find some other land for our adventure park .And don't repeat this  mistake again! you can go!" said a man sternly ,who was sitting on the boss's chair. A huge 'SN COMAPNIES' written on the back wall .Suddenly his phone started ringing. 'buddy' flashed on his phone .His lips broke into a huge smile. His hazel brown eyes could tell that how excited he was to talk to the person on the other side.

 His hazel brown eyes could tell that how excited he was to talk to the person on the other side

(Imagine SN COMPANIES written on the wall)

"Hello. Am I speaking to Mr.Siddharth Nigam ?"said the voice .

"Oh My God the most busy personality finally got the time to talk to his friend huh?" said sid with a fake angry voice.

"Ahhhh...Sid I'm really sorry buddy. But You also forgot me I guess. No calls from your side though? "said abhi smiling in victory.

"No no not at all bro. I'm really sorry for that ,but you know the work load over here is so much that sometimes I don't even get time to spend with my family."

"Its so hectic! I know ,Ohh leave it .I have something very important to tell u!"said abhi getting excited again .

"What now... that Rakesh got a new girlfriend or what? " sid asked, laughing .

"Oh God,no ,Its that ,I. M .GETTING . MARRIED!" said abhi almost shouting in the phone.

"Ohh abhi stop kidding me ,tell me the real thing!" said sid with disappointment in his voice.

"No buddy ,I'm not kidding this time ,I'm actually getting married ,next week is the engagement and marriage is in two months!"

"WHAT?NO WAY!" Shouted sid in amusement ."Is it vaish ?is it vaish?did you propose ? you didn't even tell me anything ?" he asked excitedly like a kid.

"No bro, (he sighed)we have moved on now .What we experienced that time was just the heat of the moment .nothing else .Besides she is married now and has three kids." he said the last line giving vaish 'revenge time' look and received a very deadly glare in return.

"ohh,um-....three? quite unbelievable bro..she was such a rebel in school dude,never thought she will have so many kids ? "sid said ,not understanding whether he should be happy or sad,abhi just hummed as sadly as he could .

" Then who is the girl, ready to babysit you for the whole life ?"said sid diverting the topic.

"Oh its a surprise for you .You will know it if you come For my engagement." said abhi controlling his laughs so hard.

"YESSSSS 'course ,I will be there, is it even a question?I will be there three days before only.I'm so damn excited! " said sid almost jumping from his chair. Sid seemed very stylish ,and a disciplined man infront of the whole world but he was a total kid infront of abhi ."Are you inviting vaish and...um avu..neet Avneet?" sid  asked with rising heart beat.

"ahem,so avu cannot make to the engagement ,but she will be there at the wedding ,I guess."  abhi said in totally teasing voice ."and yeah ,vaish and me are still best friends, she is coming for the wedding."

"Oh c'mon abhi ,I already have a girlfriend and I'm happy with her !"said sid quite not sure whether to say this.

"What did I say ?(asked abhi innocently )and don't take that bitch's name while talking to me."  abhi blurted.

"yeah yeah!!!!I don't know why you have so much problem with pooja ?leave it !"said sid in a bored tone.

"uhh enough of this stupid discussion on that stupid lady !!okay then finish your work in three days .I will text you the address .bye then!"said abhi

"byee" and he hanged up the call .

"what did you say ?I have three kids? huh?"shouted vaish .Whereas unnav were just controlling their laughs and enjoying the moment ."Oh come on,I wan atleast three kids, babe."

"Wait,I will kill u today!!"said vaish running behind already running abhi .....

(Riyaz who was also abhi's best friend already knew about his marriage and surprise for avu and sid .because he also lived in mumbai .He and abhi often used to hangout together.)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IN BANGLORE

The cabin's door opened and came a Beautiful girl in her early twenties. "Hey sissssyyy "she exclaimed.

"hey reemiiii" said avu in the same tone .

"omg ,can you believe,vaish's getting married ?I just received her call! "asked reem with wide eyes and excitement evident on her face ."Yaaaaaa!!"said avu getting more excited.

"Are we going ?"asked reem ."Off course man,she's my bestie ,besides the groom's surprise and I will not let her marry anyone aira gaira (unworthy) ! "avu said proudly .

"Mhmmm."

 "Buckle your seats , Best designer in the city is gonna design for all of us haha. But really avu, I will help you ,vaish sid ...oh wait abhi? what about abhi, avu ? how did that happen ?is sid coming?"

"ummm..she said they have moved on now and are still good friends ,abhi will be there at the wedding and can you believe he's married ,really MARRIED?" avneet confirmed totally ignoring the second question. "That so ? feels strange ." reem was so confused ."and what about sid?"asked reem eagerly waiting for the answer.

"ohh..uumm i didn't ask her about that!" said avneet....

"ohhh."said reem giving a teasing look,raised eyebrows and all that .

"What? I have a really caring boyfriend dude and I love him." said avneet in a 'shout convincing' tone 

"Did I say anything ?"asked reem innocently.

"whatever" said avneet rolling her eyes.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Words:968 

done with the third chapter. Do tell me how was it .Shower ur love in comments section and do vote .If any suggestions please do tell me.take care!

Thank u for reading!!
Sidneet_amor💖