"She's dead." He adds.

That made me snap out from my imagination and turned my gaze to him. "Oh I'm sorry." I say and continue to eat.

"Totally fine, that was a long time a go." He responds. I slowly nod my head at him and looked at the sleeping kittens.

I wonder if they have a name. "Do you think we should name them? Or do they have a name?" I ask, suggesting.

Finn shrugs his shoulder. He then carried a bowl of cat food and water to the kittens place. "They're kittens, I think we should give them milk." I suggest.

He then stopped and chuckled. "Fuck, I forgot about that." He immediately stood up and went to the counter again to change meals.

I got out from my seat and went to the cats. "Hello babies, We'll think a name for the both of you." I childishly say to them as if they understood.

The kittens are really cute, their tongues were out while their eyes are close. They were laying comfortably on the bed.

Finn tgen comes beside me and places the bowl of milk beside the kittens' bed.

He gently picks the other kitten that was color grey-ish. He then helps the kitten stand and let it drink the milk.

"I'll name this one Poppy." - Finn

Our eyes met so I smiled and he did too. I look at the other cat, the kitten was ginger, I think.

I grab the kitten and pulled it onto my arms. "Mews." I softly say as I caress her back making her purr.

"Mews?" - Finn

I look at him and nod my head. "I'll name her Mews, is that okay?"

"Yeah, totally. And this is Poppy." He stays before chuckling. After that we feed kittens, Mews and Poppy, and we both ate lunch.

After eating we went upstairs, to his room, and relaxed for a little bit. He was sitting on the floor while strumming the guitar and I on the other hand was sitting on the bed, looking at him.

When our eyes met he gave me an awkward smile but I just look away. I didn't know what to say.

"So about the you know," Finn starts as he put his guitar back in its case.

"Huh?"

"Uhm you know, you know what happened don't act like you forgot it." - Finn

I look away and of course I know and remembered everything. The kiss. I just don't want to make this awkward and talk about this but I also have to know our label and status.

"The kiss." I say while looking into his eyes. "What was the kiss for?"

"I like you, y/n."

"That's why you kissed me?" I ask, smiling. I like him too, so bad. I'm just shy to say it directly to him, but he knows that I like him, right?

"Yeah and it's because I wanted to." - Finn

"So you liked it?"

"Liked what?"

"The kiss?" I say and gave him a smirk. A smile engraved from his lips and he laughs. "What? Do you not liked it?" I ask, laughing a bit.

"I loved it, I could do it again to you if you want to."

"Kiss me?"

"Yeah, I would love to do that again." He says before rolling his eyes. He stands up and sits next to me in his bed.

"Don't tell me we're doing it now?" I ask.

"We are." He says in finality. Without second thoughts he leans in and quickly caught my lips. He grabbed my waist and pulled me closer to him, making me hug his body.

He was kissing me slowly but passionately. I went with the flow and wrapped my arms around his neck while I was playing with his curls.

He let out a soft groan as he caress my back. I was running out of breathe, I wanted to pull back but he hugged me tighter.

I felt our body touching more and realized that we were laying down, me on top of him.

I was tunning of out breathe so I pull out of the kiss. Finn was panting and I on the other hand was breathing heavily, catching my breathe.

"You okay?" Finn asks as he caress my head.

"Yeah I'm good I just need air." I say, laughing. He smiles and hugs me while tapping my back.

"Alright, that's enough for now." He says before laughing.

______________
______________