➪ 𝗧𝗿𝘂𝘀𝘁

Start from the beginning

Phone... my phone. He searched for his phone and called the person who came in contact with his finger first.

Hello.. The person said from the other side of the phone and it sounded like the person was very busy and was in no mood to answer any phone calls. (A/n: why would he answer the call when he don't want to, idk)

Jiminie hyung I need your help..I am stu.. Jungkook said as soon as he recognised the voice.

Why are you calling me at class hour huh? Jimin said while cutting him off. He failed to notice how much  scared Jungkook sounded. Well one side we can't blame Jimin because as a owner of dance company made him always busy.

But hyung I need your hel... Jungkook said while tears were running through his cheeks. Jimin couldn't focus on anything other than his work.

Don't distrub me now and go to your class. Jimin said and hang up.

Hyung... hyung... Jungkook was now crying. He now didn't want to call ant of his other hyungs, they must be busy too. His school was only till afternoon so he had to only stay for 2 hours into here. He bang the locker door when he heard the bell for school dispersal.

Open the door... open the door please. He shouted. He was really tired sitting there for 2 hours. 

The locker door open revealing Leyoon. Oh..hello how did you feel there ...fun huh? Leyoon his asked with a smirk.

Why are you doing this to me!! Jungkook asked. He was fed up of being treated as a trash can.

What did you say?? Leyoon asked glaring at him.

I SAID WHY YOU ARE DOING THIS TO ME? Jungkook shouted again. He don't know where he got this sudden courage. As students had already left that were the only one left. (A/n: well don't asks me where is the teachers.)

Oh so now you are talking back to me huh!! Leyoon said while pushing Jungkook.

Yes because you are doing worng.
You are a pathetic loser picking up on weak kids. Jungkook said.

What did you said you piece of shit! Leyoo shouted and was about to slap him but Jungkook punched him and Leyoon fell on the ground.

JUNGKOOK!!! WHAT THE FUCK!!! Some one shouted. Jungkook looked at that direction and he froze.

Ji-Jimin hyung. Jungkook said. Jungkook was revield but his hopes crashed when he heard what his hyung said.

What are you doing!? You are bullying him!!! Jimin said angrily while Taehyung helped Leyoon to stand up. They both were getting worried not seeing Jungkook anywhere. So that had come inside to check and this is what they saw.

No hyung he is the one who bully me...I am not... Jungkook said to defend himself but he was cutt off by Leyoon.

What are you talking about Jungkook.. don't you bully me every time and tell me to do your homework. He said with a fake innocent voice. Jungkook was shocked and even before he could say anything he was cutt off by Taehyung.

What!! What Am I listening Jungkook, what is this? Taehyung said angrily. Jungkook was really hurt. He never thought his hyungs would never believe him.

Hyung I really didn't do anything to him....he was... Jungkook said finally his tears falling down.

Just shut up!! Jimin said raising his voice. Jungkooo flinched since no one have ever raised their voice at him except his bullies. He looked down feeling helpless.