"You would not like this idea but it might work."

"I am not picky, let's hear this idea of yours." Betsy sat by the window and allowed him ignore her remark at his child, it was always so fun teasing him.

"Mr. Ballan had a child outside marriage, I know you consider it the biggest crime your son could have ever committed but bringing the child into the home can upset the balance the children have and cause them to pay attention as there is a variable they did not see coming." Shola said while taking a step back from her.

"What do you mean?" Betsy asked.

"Make the inheritance an equal opportunity for everyone including Kelvin and Koruna that is her name... Mr. Ballan's illegitimate child." Shola proposed.

"How long have you been working for me?" Betsy raised her brow.

"Long enough." Shola mumbled.

"What?"

"Twenty-one years." Shola said out loud.

"What my son did was something I took all pain to hide, you dare bring up this issue now? After twenty-one years, you still cannot tell the lines?" Betsy growled at him.

"You have a point though, how come you know her name?" Betsy stared at Shola suspiciously.

"You told me to always keep an eye on her. It has been seventeen years and you pay for the surveillances... Ma'am" Shola said through gritted teeth.

"I know that, I call her File 232, I did not need to know her name and what kind of name is Koruna?" Betsy chuckled.

"It could mean the currency of Czech Republic which was Mr. Ballan's favorite country to visit or a euphemism for Crown in ancient Greek, however you want to take it."

Shola answered smoothly.

"You are fond of the girl!" Betsy remarked surprised.

"T...that is not what I meant ma'am" Shola quickly replied.

Betsy laughed cynically, "No, it is okay. I am more intrigued now. You have always been terrible at hiding your feelings which is why you have lasted so long, it was okay as long as I could read your expressions. Whenever you talk about my other children, one could tell that you are annoyed but you just saying her name is just... okay, set up a meeting."

"I... I can't."

"What do you mean you can't?" Betsy looked at him seriously.

"It would be hard to set up a meeting." Shola repeated.

"Why is that?" Betsy asked.

"She is very elusive, the only reason I know where she is because of her popularity in the Flames, she has a popular or unpopular reputation there." Shola explained.

"She stays in the Flames, the pits? Where riff-raffs, thugs and the worst of the earth's humans live?" Betsy widened her eyes at the realization.

"I wouldn't say that, their reputation is just quite exaggerated, it has its charms. Thinking about it now, it is a terrible idea to get involved with Koruna."

"Why?" Betsy asked.

"It's just that with her background and lack of parental control, she would be too wild and uncultured to fit in here." Shola commented.

"You managed to do that just fine." Betsy nodded at him.
Shola rolled his eyes in his head.

"Did you just roll your eyes at me?" Betsy asked amused.
Shola panicked realizing that he did it in real time.