Tatsumi and Izuku were dropped down as they collided against the roof.

"Oof!" They grunted.

Izuku then looked at the six people but an image clouded his vision again as they all were covered in blood. Each of them was still smiling as the vision showed each one of them dead.

He shook his head as there was a sharp pain coming from his head.

"Finally what took you...guys... what are those," the pink haired girl asked.

"Oh these guys? Are new members," Leone answered.

"What?!" Tatsumi exclaimed.

Izuku would say something but the pain in his head was starting to pulsate as if his brain was getting stabbed by needles.

"Oh yeah forgot to tell you. We are Night Raid," Leone introduced the two to the band of assassins.

"Yeah we know that but don't we get a say in this!" Tatsumi interjected.

"Give it up, Leone never gives up when she wants something badly," Akame answered.

Leone patted Akame's head, "My friend knows me too well,"

Akame then turned her gaze at Izuku but only for him to be holding his head as he struggled to stand up.

Izuku on the other hand was having the worst migraine on earth as he felt his head splitting. He then looked at the band of assassins but everyone was blurry.

"Come on Izuku say some... Izuku you okay?" Tatsumi asked as he looked at the hero as if he wasn't paying attention at all.

Izuku then took a step but then he blacked out instantly as his body started to fall. Tatsumi widened his eyes as he tried to catch him but Akame appeared in front of Izuku and caught him, preventing him from falling.

"What the? I swear the kid was fine just a minute ago," Leone stated.

The bright green haired boy looked at Izuku as he then pointed at him,

"Huh? That's the guy who came into my store," the man pointed out.

Leone looked at the green head but ignored him.

"He's probably exhausted after using his Teigu," Leone guessed.

"Wait, he has a Teigu?" The pink haired girl looked at Leone.

She nodded in response as she grinned, "Yep, strength Teigu but I don't know what it is though,"

Akame held the boy as she felt his body, more muscular than she thought, "Bulat carry him for me," Akame ordered.

"Got it," the man clad with armor lifted Izuku over his shoulders.

"While you're at Bulat-cchi, carry him as well," Leone pointed at Tatsumi.

Before Tatsumi could reject, it was too late as he was lifted off the ground and was carried like a bag.

"Let me go!" Tatsumi struggled.

"Awww, a feisty one. Don't worry it'll all be over soon~" the cladded armor slurred.

Tatsumi gulped, "What?"

"Mission complete, we're heading home," Akame informed as she jumped off the building. The rest followed after her as the cladded armor was now named Bulat was the last.

"What hell is happening right now!" Tatsumi screamed as they faded into the dead of night.

With Izuku

Izuku then woke up in the dark void again as he sat up as he looked around. His mouth and body were covered in haze as he could only see and hear.

"Ninth.."