Chapter 2

Madelyns pov
I woke up and checked the time. It was 10:35 which ment my mom was already at work. I went downstairs and decided I should go grocery shopping since we didn't have much food. I grabbed the car to me keys and drove to the nearest grocery store.

I got out of my car and grabbed a cart and started buying some milk, juices, fruits, cereal, cookies etc. I was about to pay when I saw that it said we couldn't take the carts out oh great I bought a lot of things what the fuck am I gonna do now.

I payed for my food and then started at the cart thinking of what to do. when I felt a tap on my shoulder I turned to see this really cute guy. "hey I noticed your kind of need a little help". he said "what makes you think that". "well I know for a fact your new here I've never seen you before I know that you didn't know we can't take the carts out either and you've been staring at that cart thinking of what to do". he said.

"Ok so I do need help". "I'll help you where's you car" he said. "uh follow me" I said. I tried helping him with some bags but he didn't let me. we finally reached my car. "well thanks" I said. "no problem can I get your phone number" he asked. We exchanged phone numbers and he then left.

I got home and put everything in place. I sat down and had a message which was from Jack.
Jack ☺️: hey
To Jack ☺️: hey
W continued talking until I eventually got hungry and made myself a sandwich. I sat and watched some movies on Netflix I eventually got tired and fell asleep....

Hey guys sorry for not updating I'll try to update more if I can I'm just testing and I need to study xx