They're in love

The next morning, Elena and Enrique had breakfast ready, and they were waiting for Doretha to come.

"Doretha, are you coming?" Enrique called.

Doretha entered the dining room, completely well-rested—and she was dressed in beautiful indigo pants with black boots and a black top. "Buenos días," she smiled.

"Buenos días, mija," Elena smiled. "Wow, you're looking good."

"How did you sleep, Dorie?" Enrique asked.

"Great," Doretha smiled.

"Good," Elena smiled back.

At Victor's house, he and Isabela were waiting for Guillermo to join them for breakfast.

"I'd better go and see what Guillermo is up to," Victor said. But before he could leave, he smelled a potent aroma. "Is that jacaranda I smell?"

Guillermo entered, all dressed and clean, and he had shaved his facial hair off. "Claro que sí—buenos días," he smiled.

"Guau, buenos días, hermano," Victor gaped. "You're looking good."

"And you smell like you're ready for a hot date," Isabela joked.

"It's probably my after-shave you smell," Guillermo surmised.

"Well, I hope you're okay with getting those clothes dirty," Victor chuckled.

"It wouldn't be the first time I went to work dressed like this," Guillermo giggled.

Later, Doretha and her parents showed up at Rainbow Palette and opened the store. Just as they entered, Doretha sniffed out Guillermo's after-shave and wondered what that aroma was. "Is that lavender I smell?" she asked.

"Jacaranda, to be exact," Guillermo's voice rang out.

Doretha turned to see Guillermo looking sharp, and she didn't even try to fight back the blush on her face. "Hola, Guillermo," she smiled.

"Hola, Doretha," Guillermo smiled back. "Hola, señores."

"Hola, Guillermo," Enrique waved.

"I don't think I've heard of jacaranda before," Elena said.

"Jacarandas are flowers native to Colombia," Guillermo said.

"Que bueno," Elena smiled.

"Well, we should start setting up for the painting class," Doretha said.

"Okay," Guillermo smiled.

Guillermo and Doretha went off to set up for their class. Enrique and Elena were happy to see Doretha this happy.

"Isn't that cute?" Elena gushed.

"I don't think I've ever seen Doretha get dressed like that for work even when Chotu came to visit," Enrique smiled. "I might be rushing this a bit, Elena, but I can already see my daughter getting married to that prince."

"Me, too," Elena smiled.

It was about 9:45, fifteen minutes before Doretha and Guillermo would teach their painting class. Outside the store, Chotu was coming with his new girlfriend, Amber Thomas, who went to high school with Doretha—and Chotu had just proposed to her, with the same ring Doretha had no less. Chotu decided to pay his ex-fiancée a little visit with a vase full of blanket flowers.

"Chotu, I just love my engagement ring," Amber squealed.

"And I'm sure Doretha will love to know that I've moved on," Chotu smirked. He and Amber entered the store.