Part 1

() =thoughts

""=speach

**= actions

   Namikaze Uzumaki Naruto was the son of two incredible scientists Uzumaki Kushina. They, however, lived on a big island it had the size of a continent, and yet it hadn't been discovered by outsiders, in said place were multiple clans from the Hanma, the fiscally strongest of them all, and some of the biggest fighting prodigies. The Namikaze was a stronger sub-clan of the Uchiha's with stronger visual prowlers and bigger knowledge in general. And the Uzumaki as strong as the Hanma, were strategic genius that could use chakra and magic, they had incredible powers, like, Karma, biokenesis (full-body manipulation), time-space manipulation, matter manipulation, reality manipulation, energy manipulation, life/death manipulation, and much more things. And there were, even more, clans that were on the island, but about those we will talk later you see 1500 years ago they had made an alliance and the royalty of all the clans started to get engaged, exclusively the royalty,  until it happened finally one the only one to be a combination of all the clans and some aliens, and other known species of humans that came to sit head, which I can't reveal. However, there was something that was going to happen like it or not, you see the people of the island were on the verge of death, due to a massive flood that would sink that city, and even if they as people could escape they decided not to and fall in an honorable death. But Minato and Kushina didn't think that same they created a special pod that would auto suffice the needs of baby, Naruto. But before he left Naruto was injected with a serum that was invented by them along with a couple of modifications to ensure their baby's survival. The serum is a perfected concoction of multiple serums, with aim of augmenting his power and enhancing previously dormant genes, and enhance the ones that are awake, we know the serums as goblin formula, super-soldier serum, the black panther herb, super soldier serum (Deathstroke's), the golden sentry serum, and the all of them with permanent effects, with a lack of consequences.

He, had fleed his home island in a pod, he went through the sea and the little pod ended up on a small city bay. Gotham was the place, of the many that could find him, jim gordon was the one to find him.  the baby was 2-3 years younger then barbara according to what he was told.  He them had to leave him in a adoption center, the wayne adoption center he was educated until 3 when he escaped the adoption center, 2 years later he was looking for food he encountered a man he was eating a big burger, without thinking he rushed at the man realsising there was also a girl probably 1-2 years younger he fist did a back kick sweep it was so smooth that the man couldn't believe it the look in his eyes said everything. After the swift takeout of the girl the kid went for the man, he threw a roundhouse kick the man saw the technique, the same as in Maui thai, he blocked it with a check but the man felt something a crack, his tiba had been broken the shock got to him but the pain didn't. Naruto when for the same kick again and the man did the same movement awaiting the check but something else happened, a small movement of the waist and ankle he changed the whole direction of the kick but jumping and using his whole body to throw a airial roundhouse kick the man impressed crouched. Evading the kick but then he touched the floor he was positioned in a special stance and using the mans current stance he used with the kick he was positioned in from the moment he touched the ground, letting the man have no time to react. A reverse creasent moon kick landed in his face throwing him back. The hamburger went to the air and he grabbed it, he then started to eat it in a almost animalistic move. 

The man, however, was inside a wall well more like half and half, he was perplexed on what he thought as a kid had just beat his ass in 5 seconds. He looked at the kid, so much untaped potential it was crazy. All what he had ever thought, had been proven wrong in 5 seconds, he is one of the best combat specialists in the world right... right, well his mind was doubting it, he felt his body slowly regenerating. He looked at the kid once again. He took a small gun out a tranquilizer dart was the shot but seconds before it he saw the kid spike up and as if he knew what was happening.  Before he extended his arms to his direction and grabbed the bart in the middle of his fingers. It was like if he knew the direction, and exact angle of a threat even before it happened he waited 2 more seconds as his tibia regenerated and walked out of the wall he then went behind him. The kid turned around but before he could do anything deathstroke shanked him with  poission dart.