Chapter 1️⃣ 🌌NIGHTMARES🌌

Hey guys! Author here with the first chapter of this book! ^^ Enjoy!

*Boboiboy is currently asleep on his and Fang's bed with Fang himself*

Boboiboy: *keeps tossing and turning obviously having a nightmare* n-no..... *countinues to toss and turn*

*In Dream*

⚠️Bloodgore Warning⚠️

Boboiboy: *eyes widen as tears escape his eyes*

*Fang, Yaya, Ying and Gopal are laying lifeless on the floor blood scattered around each of them missing some body parts and red roses are attached to them*

Boboiboy: n-no..... *eyes get even more teary* this.... this isn't real.... t-this is just a dream!! *looks the other way and sees his old friends from the orphanage being eaten by demons*

Boboiboy: *breathing heavily* no..... guys!!!!!

*Back into the Real world*

*Jolts up sweating and panting heavily as he looks around and sees hes still in his and Fang's room then looks beside him and sees Fang peacefully asleep*

*sighs in relief* .... *looks at the time and sees it's the middle of the night* *sighs and gets up and looks at the sky through the window* I wonder how there doing out there..... hope there alright..... *goes to his desk and takes out a picture*

 *goes to his desk and takes out a picture*

*smiles and puts the picture back inside the drawer of his desk* if I sleep again.... I definitely will have the same dream.... *sighs* might aswell train.... *opens the door and sneaks to the training area*

*At the training Area*

Boboiboy: *looks around to see if anyone is spying and sees that it's safe to train* Boboiboy nona split! *splits into 9*

Boboiboy: hey guys ^^

TTM: Ori!!!!! *tackles Boboiboy into a hug*

Boboiboy: *chuckles*

Quake: so why did you call us out?

Boboiboy: well.... *explains*

*All the elements are shocked*

Lunar: wait- so you've had that same exact dream for the past 5 months?!

Boboiboy: *nods*

All elements: ......

Boboiboy: which is why I plan to train harder so I can protect them if ever anything bad happens *has a determined look on his face*

Quake: then will train with you right guys?

*the other elements nod in agreement*

Boboiboy: *smiles* thanks guys....

Blaze: it's the least we can do for being an awesome owner UnU

*the other elements agree*

Boboiboy: *smiles*

Quake: now.... let's train now guys! ^^

Other elements: right!

Little do they know....someone was secretly watching them.....

???: *sighs* why didn't you tell us about this boboiboy.....

TO BE COUNTINUED.....

HEY GUYS!! AUTHOR HERE! SO HOW DID YOU LIKE THE FIRST CHAPTER? I HOPE YOU LIKED IT ^^ WELP, THAT'S ALL FOR THIS CHAPTER!

AUTHOR: HAVE A GOODMORNING/AFTERNOON 🌄🌅

FANG: OR NIGHT🌌

BOBOIBOY: AND STAY SAFE 😊💖💖💖

BYE READERS!!! 👋👋👋