"Are you sad?Because you already got caught?And after this you can't take a picture of him anymore?"

Minnie made a sad face.She approach Sherry then cupped her cheek.

"Aww poor you.But you know what?"

Minnie whispered at her.

"I think you have to discuss this thing..."

Minnie step back.

"With him"

Sherry gasped.She lost her words.She froze.She thought he didn't knew.Jay approach Sherry with frowned.

Sherry's tears slowly drop out.Jay held own phone then showed her a picture of himself.

"Sherry,are you the one who is took this?"

Sherry step back again.She shook her head.

"No...it's not m-"

"She also took a picture of you when you're not wearing any clothes Jay!"

"It wasn't me!"

"No need to lie Sherry!We all know!"

Minnie showed Jay's photo without wore any clothes to him.And it's right,she did.Jay widened his eyes then looked at Sherry.

Sherry shook her head.

"No it just....I also just knew that I took that photo.But I didn't meant to take that!It was an accident"

"Prove it!"

Sherry swallow her saliva.Jay still staring at her.She then think of something.

"Maybe when I..."

Everyone listen to Sherry.

"Maybe when I'm at a basketball court.I saw him and then he was about to took off his clothes.Then I looked away...and that time..."

Sherry widened her eyes.

"It is maybe because of I pressed my phone many times,but I didn't know that I was click a button where we want to take a picture of someone or something.So that's why his pictures in my gallery"

Everyone frowned.

"It doesn't make any sense...You're a lying to us!"

Sherry shook her head.

"No!I was telling the truth!"

Everyone don't agreed about Sherry's conffession.They thought,she's cheating.

"Okay be queit!"

Minnie stop them.She step closer to Sherry.

"Sherry,even you trying so hard to defend on yourself.It's useless.Because everybody didn't believe you anymore.They believe,me.I was telling the truth"

Sherry's tears drop out.

"Now,if you don't want to feel embarrased,leave and don't showed your face ih this school anymore.Easy right?And about Jay"

Minnie approach him who was just stay silent.Jay looked at Minnie with confused look.

"Jay,please give her one word so this stupid girl can realize what she just did to you"

Jay looked at Sherry.Sherry already bursted into tears.Jay swallow his saliva.

"I have...nothing to ask but..Sh-"

Jay just wanted to continued his talk but Sherry already ran away.Minnie crossed her arm while smirk.

"Loser"

Jay about to chase after her.He knows what she's doing,for a reason.Minnie held his sleeve.

"Where are you going Jay?"

"I want to chase Sherry"

Minnie frowned.

"After all she did to you.Are you still want to be friend to her?"

Jay release her grip harshly.

"It's up to me.Its none of your business.And one more thing.."

Jay took it Sherry's phone from Minnie then he leaved.

Minnie stomping her feet.

'What's wrong with this guy!?He already knew that but he still want to chase her!"

To be continued...

todays ep it sooo longgggg!!!!

YOU GUYS IM SORRY IF THIS EP KINDA WEIRD HAHAHAHA I DON'T HAVE ANY IDEA HOW TO DO THISSS

plss im so regret make an eng story...after this im not gonna write eng stories anymore IT SOOOOOO HARD HXNAJZNSJDJ okay thats all

but hope u like it hshs BYEE !!!!