Chapter 11

[1 year later]

"The time is passing by like a breeze" Aderi commented as she lay her head on the table.

"It sure does pass quickly" Lucas replied as he looked away from the book he was reading to get a glance at Aderi.

"Why do you look sad?" Lucas asked, Aderi looked at Lucas.

"I wonder how he is..." Aderi said worriedly. Lucas sighed as he put a bookmark on his book.

Right now Aderi was thinking about Cael, today marks the day Cael said farewell to her.

"Who knows...why are you so worried about that guy Cael anyway?" Lucas asked as he put the book he was reading down, Aderi just replied with a sigh.

"Come on...I'm sure he's fine" Lucas said as he tried cheering Aderi up. Aderi nodded.

"M'lady!" A maid came shouting for Aderi, Aderi sat up straight and looked at the maid who was running towards them.

"What is it?" Aderi asked quite worried.

"A spokesman from the palace is here, your grandparents are asking for you quickly!" The maid said, Aderi sat up.

"Sir Lucas, you are also needed there," the maid said turning her attention to Lucas. Lucas nodded.

"Very well...let's go lady Aderi," Lucas said as he also sat up, Aderi nodded. The three of them proceed to leave the garden pavilion.

°

Due to her grandparents exchanging their carriage, they prevented the accident that originally occurred in the novel. Soon enough they saw that there was a loose screw in one of the wheels.

The meeting between her grandparents and the investor in Bisoplain also was a success. Now the Lacita's made more income due to the investor and the business they created. Aderi doesn't exactly know what it is since she never asked.

But in Aderi's speculations, it is probably clothes or some kind of product that uses cloth. Since her grandparents asked Aderi before what kind of cloth is the best. They also mentioned it is for the business with the investor.

°
°
°

"Are all of the nobles from this mansion here?" The spokesmen from the palace asked as he saw Aderi and Lucas making their way to Aderi's grandparents.

"Yes" her grandmother answered, and the spokesmen cleared their throats.

"I hereby declare, order by the king that there will be a special banquet next week. All nobles must attend to celebrate" the spokesmen said reading the scroll with the royal seal on it.

"That is all, here are your invitations," the spokesman said as he handed each one an invitation card.

"Very well, goodbye," the spokesmen said as he turned around and left the mansion.

"What is this invitation about?" Aderi asked as she examined the envelope.

"Probably to announce the queen is back to her healthy shape to rule again. Or to appoint his one and only son we know Ronan to be the crown prince" Lucas answered Aderi.

"Ronan...the brother of Caelias, Aderi in the novel never really encountered Ronan so he probably isn't a threat," Aderi thought to herself as she was spacing out.

"Dear, the banquet will be next week...why don't you and Lucas go to the town to pick something to wear for the ball," her grandmother said. Aderi was quickly brought back to reality.

"I'll pass...I'm just going to find something to wear in my wardrobe " Aderi answered. All of them looked at aderi confused and shocked.

"Y-you do know we're going to the palace right?" Lucas asked Aderi with a shocked face.