Chapter 7

"Caelias!" Someone called out to the young boy with black hair. He turned around and he was met with his half-brother, Ronan.

"What do you want, Ronan?" Caelias asked as he took off the hood of his long black coat.

"Tsk, running away again? Heh-- at least you know you don't have a place here" Ronan said with a smirk as he crossed his arms. Caelias sarcastically giggled.

"Are you sure? I'm the one in line for the throne" Caelias said with an innocent smile, Ronan clenched his fist in frustration.

"How can you be so sure huh? I may be 2 years older than you but when I was 15 like you, my hair already turned white" Ronan said with a smug look on his face.

"Hmm...maybe the rumors of the queen having an affair so she can have a baby and she wouldn't be kicked off her title are true?" Ronan continued as he followed his statement with a mocking laugh.

"Don't be so sure that my mother had an affair so she can have me, I still have up until 18 to prove myself being a true Keane" Caelias said as he glared at Ronan.

"Hmm...once my hair turns white I wonder...what will happen to you?" Caelias asked as he smirked, Ronan gritted his teeth as he walked toward Caelias. He grabbed Caelias's collar.

"Are you gonna punch the queen's son?" Caelias asked with a smile, Ronan's other hand which was ready to punch Caelias stopped.

"Don't get too confident Caelias, as far as I know, and see...you still don't have the signature white hair of the royal family, I will be the crown prince, Caelias, not you" Ronan remarked. Caelias giggled.

"How are you so sure that you'll be the one sitting on that throne father is currently sitting at? As far as I know, I'm the queen's son, not you" Caelias smiled innocently, Ronan pushed Caelias and as he looked at him with a glare.

"Haha! Your existence isn't even announced yet, I'm the only son of the royal family everyone knows so far. As long as you don't have that signature white hair, your existence is nothing" Ronan said laughing before turning his back on Caelias and leaving.

Caelias unbuttoned the button on his cloak. now he has completely taken his cloak off. he brushed his black hair back and followed it with a sigh.

"Even if my existence is still unannounced to the public I still have up until 18 to prove myself as a true Keane, and to prove my mother's innocence," Caelias said as he followed it with a sigh.

"Seriously why do I have to get tangled with all of this?" Caelias asked himself groaning and complaining about his life. He leaned back to the wall.

"We both don't have an easy life huh?" Caelias asked as he thought about Aderi.

°
°
°

Caelias Beau Keane was the son of the queen. Queen Crystal Keane. The king has 3 concubines. One of them being the mother of Ronan.

Queen Crystal wasn't able to get pregnant for 6 years in their marriage, in the 8 years of them being married, they still haven't been able to have a child. Then the king decided to get a concubine.

When one of his concubines got pregnant, the king said that he'll give Crystal another 2 years. If she is unable to get pregnant, the child of the concubine will be the crown prince and he will make that concubine the new queen.

Queen Crystal continued to wish upon the universe to give her a child, she loved the king so much that she doesn't want him to leave her, she wasn't after her position as the 'queen', she just wants her spouse back.

2 years later The day before the King and Queen Crystal's wedding anniversary and the deadline for what the king said to her she fainted. She fainted due to stress and nervousness.