Requesting Rules and Intro

Hello! I'm glad you picked my book. To start off, here are some rules. Please read them and obey.  *Keep in mind, rules are for the better good of the community* Also, I plan to have the full 200 parts in this book, so request a lot! (I have full rights to block you, refuse your request, or delete your comments.)

Rules:

1) I do not condone illegal ships.

2) Constructive criticism is allowed, not hate. 

3) Sharing personal information such as phone numbers, e-mail addresses, ages, etc. is not allowed.

4) This is not a trauma dump. I'm sorry if you've gone through something bad, but PLEASE keep it to yourself.

5) I know that most of you won't listen, but this is a mature book! Most oneshots will be 14+, unless otherwise stated.

6) Unless specifically requested for or specified, the reader will be gender neutral thus the pronouns will be they/them, or not even mentioned.

What I will do:

-Oneshots

-Fluff

-Angst

-"Limes"

-Sibling relationships

-Platonic relationships

-Creepypasta Reader

-Non-Creepypasta reader

-Victim reader

-Crack oneshots/memes

-The old and new versions of Nina The Killer and Sally (i.e. for Sally her three ages, 6, 8, and now 12)

-Ticci-Toby things (I recognize he's not part of the fandom but I really like his character so ;-; )

[If you do happen to want to know when/why Ticci-Toby is not in the Creepypasta fandom, I reccomend you go to the Creepypasta wiki and look it up, or even just Google does fine. PLEASE do not give the creator hate, Toby is their character, NOT yours. It's up to them what happens with him. That being said, to the best of my knowledge. Ticci-Toby IS technically allowed to be used in fan-made content, with the understanding that we are not to take him as our own and reboot/remake him or his story.]

And that's everything I can think of!

_________________________________________________________

Things I will NOT do:

-Pedophilia

-Smut (I used to have this but then I actually tried writing it and about died of ✨uncomfy✨ so-)

-Illegal ships

-Shipping an animal reader with a human

-Songfics

-OC x Creepypasta (sorry, it's just really hard to write ;-;)

-OC x OC

-Creepypasta x Creepypasta (once again, sorry. I just can't. This is an x reader book, after all.)

That's all I can think of.

_________________________________________________________

To request:

Just put what category you want (fluff, smut, etc.) and with what Creepypasta. Setting, motivation, and other details will be asked by me.

REQUESTS TAKEN HERE AND IN DM'S!!

If you don't want your name tagged, dm me the request and ask not to be tagged. Thank you!

Requests   --->

Once again, thank you for reading this! I will be uploading requests along with things I wanted to write. And be warned! There will be trigger warnings, explicit content, mature themes, and nightmare fuel in this book. 

_______________________________________________________________________

Extra notes compiled from the previously separate chapter, More rules b/c the interwebs taught me stuff (TW).

!!!TW!!! Grooming. (A skip point is available for those of you who might get triggered <3 )

So apparently.

And I haven't checked this 10,000% yet but for now it's under close watch and researching by me.

But anyways some of the creators for some popular creepypastas and such are groomers??? Well there goes my childhood.

I will still be including their characters (as long as they're actually Creepypastas) but I would like to state that in no way shape or form will I be condoning pedophilic actions, grooming, sexual assault, etc. Basically anything these creator may or may not have done. I use the characters purely for entertainment purposes only.

SKIP TO HERE TO AVOID TRIGGER

Also I forgot to mention, I already said that I won't use underaged characters for anything other than light romance or platonic one-shots, but for anyone concerned about their ages and such, I am using aged up characters. All characters (minus Sally) are strictly 18 or older.

I'm sorry for any confusion or concern this may have caused, don't worry a tidge :) Mama Ruin will make sure you guys are nice and safe!!

P.S. Dr. Smiley is un-cannonized, after BunsDream used a Google image photo she grew to regret the character and deleted his story. The original creator was 11 when she used the photo, not knowing about copyright and such. I won't be using him for this reason, along with the fact that he has no real backstory. Sorry.

End extra notes.

_______________________________________________________________________

!!!IF YOU ARE EASILY SCARED, DISTURBED, SUFFER FROM TRAUMA, DEPPRESSION, ANXIETY, PARINOIA OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT, DO NOT READ THIS BOOK!!!

THIS BOOK IS ALSO 14+!!! SOME CHAPTERS ARE 18+!!! PLEASE KEEP YOUR INNOCENCE, OR WHATEVER SHRED OF IT REMAINS!!!

Thank you for reading this book!

Note: I do not claim ownership to anything in this book other than oneshot plots, certain ocs (which I will point out in each chapter they're used in) and Y/n. Thank you, please don't copyright me. If anyone of the original creators of these characters does not want them used or in this book, I will gladly take them out. I also apologize if that is the case, I do not wish to offend anyone or cause drama.

                                                                                                                                     -RT