✎ Hacinthia Charlotte Lester ✎

...⋅ ۵♡۵ ⋅...

·˚ ༘₊· ͟͟͞͞꒰➳ Name
Hacinthia Charlotte Lester

·˚ ༘₊· ͟͟͞͞꒰➳ Nicknames
Cinthy
Hyacinth, a fond nickname used by her family. They named her fully knowing the symbolism of the hyacinth flower, and still hold to heart to this day

·˚ ༘₊· ͟͟͞͞꒰➳ Gender
Female

·˚ ༘₊· ͟͟͞͞꒰➳ Sexuality
Bisexual

·˚ ༘₊· ͟͟͞͞꒰➳ Species
Witch

·˚ ༘₊· ͟͟͞͞꒰➳ Appearance

·˚ ༘₊· ͟͟͞͞꒰➳ Height
5'3

·˚ ༘₊· ͟͟͞͞꒰➳ Powers
Hacinthia wouldn't exactly call it a power, but she's rather talented in making potions. Just name the effect you want and 97% of the time she'll be able to brew it up for you. The only downside to it is the limitation of ingredients. The more specific and/or complicated the potion is, the more rare ingredients needed. Not even just that but also the amount will increase.

·˚ ༘₊· ͟͟͞͞꒰➳ Personality
If you were to ask her, Hacinthia would say she considers herself to be a curious person. She's mostly found foraging for potion ingredients or brewing something and usually during these times, it's hard to get her attention unless you're someone she likes more than potions. Though you can easily get her attention and gain favor points by showing her new, or rare, herbs or other potion ingredients. Hell, even bringing things to her when you see her is enough to put you on her list of well-liked people. It's like a moth with light, but instead of light it's potion ingredients.
She's someone who bonds mean a lot to her; and by a lot I mean a lifetime. She's a very loyal person, no doubt about it. She's the type of person you can count on when you need help and trust to have your back. She holds her family to high regards and wouldn't give them up for anything. That also includes somewhat getting their approval when it comes to closer relationships with other people. When it comes to giving her trust to someone, that trust stays to the fullest unless she's lied to. Once lied to, there's no chance of gaining her full trust back, no matter how small the lie is. Even if it's lying about how you've been, that's enough for her to never trust you fully again. It's already hard to gain her full trust, since that's only reserved to very close people (In which, as of the time being, it's just her family).
Regarding the war between vampires and witches, Hacinthia does not hold any strong views about it whatsoever. To her, what happened is between the witches and vampires at that time, not the people in this current time. She considers no one in present time to be at fault, as the witches and humans from then are most likely already long gone. She is, however, curious about learning more about what happened; not just from the witches' side, but also the vampires. Though there hasn't been any luck so far. That said, there's the occasional person who has a strong opinion on a side that she'd meet and the easiest way to word it is..well...that didn't turn out well. Forcing a view on her is enough to make her become quite a ticking time bomb. You best bet she'll wish hell on you if you try to sway her from her neutral stance on the war.
Now with all that said, as long as she isn't angered, Hacinthia's a sweet person. Now that might not seem like it but she's actually a gentle person. She's very light-handed, meaning she's in no way rough and instead, she's careful when it comes to doing things. She does things as gently and delicately as possible and because of how often she does this, when it comes to actually needing to use force, it can be hard for her to. Really, if you ask her to use force when she's not angry, the best you'll get is a smack.