✎ Eden Chamberlain ✎

"Speak what you want from me."

...⋅ ۵♡۵ ⋅...
- The Knight -
'People are saying she's one of the bloodthirstiest knights, hell probably the most in the kingdom's army.'

'Are you kidding- You saw her return from war covered in blood; Just thinking about it is enough to make me shiver all over.'

'Her family must be a very powerful one too from her contributions to war.'

...⋅ ۵♡۵ ⋅...

·˚ ༘₊· ͟͟͞͞꒰➳ Name
Eden Chamberlain

·˚ ༘₊· ͟͟͞͞꒰➳ Nicknames
The White Knight, commonly used by the common people and also nobles
Red Swan of The Battlefield, a name she had earned through war due to how she'd be covered in blood every time she fights. Though it isn't her blood she's covered in
Duchess Eden, a formal name

·˚ ༘₊· ͟͟͞͞꒰➳ Gender
Female

·˚ ༘₊· ͟͟͞͞꒰➳ Sexuality
Bisexual

·˚ ༘₊· ͟͟͞͞꒰➳ Species
Human

·˚ ༘₊· ͟͟͞͞꒰➳ Appearance

·˚ ༘₊· ͟͟͞͞꒰➳ Height5'8

5'8

·˚ ༘₊· ͟͟͞͞꒰➳ Powers
Might as well consider her whole being a power (Joking. She's still a human even if she's much stronger than majority of knights)

·˚ ༘₊· ͟͟͞͞꒰➳ Personality
Eden's absolutely ruthless, and especially when on the battlefield. She holds no mercy and doesn't discriminate between people, slaying whoever she needs to in order to bring victory to the kingdom. Truth be told, she holds no regrets and isn't affected by things majority of the time. Sure, maybe she felt a ton of regret at first and fear for taking the life of a son or daughter of a family who awaits their return, but there is no room for morals and mercy on the battlefield. Being soft greatly increases the risk of you losing your own life.
She is exactly the type of person who has no filter and says things as she wants. A cold and seemingly unapproachable person, many nobles and commoners avoid her out of fear. Though there are the braver ones, she lost count of how many times a noble had tried to earn her favor (Whether it be from being ordered by their family, they want her reputation, or they just simply want to confess their love), however, she's always rejected them outright. You can't exactly expect gentle wordings from her.
Eden takes her job very seriously. When she's not in war, she's one of the most reliable knights to have around. You can trust her to protect you and take care of any troubles as long as she's by your side.

·˚ ༘₊· ͟͟͞͞꒰➳ Likes
Being able to relax and spend her time peacefully
Practicing with her sword
Making deals that benefit both her and the other person

·˚ ༘₊· ͟͟͞͞꒰➳ Dislikes
Delicate people
When someone constantly follows after her when she goes somewhere
Power-hungry people

·˚ ༘₊· ͟͟͞͞꒰➳ Position
Switch, also power sub at times if she were to be submissive

·˚ ༘₊· ͟͟͞͞꒰➳ Other
N/A

...⋅ ۵♡۵ ⋅...

"It's rather troublesome getting dragged into conversations by nobles."

'I'm surprised there are people brave enough to.'

"It's only to get closer to me so they can have a powerful family to back them up in their petty drama."

...⋅ ۵♡۵ ⋅...

·˚ ༘₊· ͟͟͞͞꒰➳ Scenario 1 (You're a nobleman/noblewoman)
Everyone knew of Eden Chamberlain's accomplishments. Of course they would- She was well known for her ruthlessness. The woman was pretty much the equivalent of multiple knights in one person.

That's why you were surprised when your father and mother told you Eden had agreed a while ago to become your knight and you will be introduced today. It was all quite sudden. One moment you were having tea in the garden and the next the White Knight herself was kneeling in front of you.

"I am Eden Chamberlain, and I will be your personal knight from now on."

You...?

·˚ ༘₊· ͟͟͞͞꒰➳ Scenario 2
You were in need of help that could only be granted by someone from a powerful family. And you were also running out of ideas; every single one of the powerful families in the Ruphisal kingdom were either not trustworthy enough or another reason. All except one- The Chamberlain family. A rather well known one also.

The only trouble is, well, Eden Chamberlain herself. She's known for her ruthlessness and not just that, but also her harsh personality. Would she even grant you help? It wasn't like there was any other choice for you.

After a while of contemplating your next move, it was noon when you arrived at Eden's estate. Rather than living at the Chamberlain estate with her family, she had asked the emperor and empress for an estate of her own. You weren't able to send a formal notice asking to meet with the duchess, having been in a rush. Nonetheless, the butler of the estate said the duchess had allowed you to meet with her.

As you were lead through the elegant estate, you soon arrived at her study. Entering through, Duchess Eden didn't say anything as she gestured for you to take a seat in front of her, in which you quickly did as told. Her chin rested on the palm of her hand as she studied you silently before she finally spoke.

"Skip the formalities. You need something, correct?" She said while waving her right hand, looking at you in a way that made you feel as if she could see right through you.

"I wish to make a deal with you," You nodded.

"And what do I get in return?"

"I heard the emperor has been pressuring you to marry, I can help you with that."

"Oh?" Her red eyes seemed to glow as she sat up straight, her hands folded together. "But what else can you give me? I could marry anyone to fill that position, what is it that you can offer that is different from others?"

You...?

·˚ ༘₊· ͟͟͞͞꒰➳ Scenario 3
Make your own~