Part 22

Jennette's Pov

I went to my office and finished the rest of my work. I finished and it was lunch time I went to the dining place to see Lucas, Judith and Penelope I ate and excused myself after I went to my room and bathe I changed to my black dress the dress was comfortable it was made out of cotton and there was fur at the end of the dress the funeral started and a lot of Athanastasia's admirers were here I knew people will think I'm not sad if I didn't cry and I'll admit I'm not sad about so I started fake crying people felt bad and some people thought I was faking but I don't care.

A few days passed and it was my coronation.

I bathe and got dressed I was happy that I'll be the one ruling the empire because ever since Athanastasia ruled the Empire's power level went down and alot of people became homeless because foods became quite expensive.

Axel Augustus Pov

I was at the library and then Kai ran up to me with excitement in his eyes i said "What?" He said "Jennette invited us to her CORONATION!"

"What I thought Athanastasia's the Empress?"

"She and Claude got poisoned"

"I see"

"Yay!"

"Stop it Kai. Your just excited because you like Jennette"

"W-What D-do you m-mean I don't like her?! Plus you like her too you idiot!"

"Yeah Yeah"

Jennette's Pov

It's time the knight introduced me "Introducing The Next Empress Jennette De Alger Obelia!" I bowed and the crown was placed at my head I turned to the people and I saw Axel and Kai they smiled at me I smiled back.

Felix said "The party will start please follow me" i went to my room and change so that I can move better. Felix once again introduced me " The New Empress of Obelia Jennette De Alger Obelia!"

Since Father is Dead I danced with Felix instead after dancing it was time to eat I sat next to Axel and Kai Jeremy and Lucas sat there to I got a little nervous around the boys so after eating Felix lead me to the thrown after everyone ate Axel o...

Since Father is Dead I danced with Felix instead after dancing it was time to eat I sat next to Axel and Kai Jeremy and Lucas sat there to I got a little nervous around the boys so after eating Felix lead me to the thrown after everyone ate Axel offered me a dance and i accepted it we danced and everyone was mesmerized by Axel and Jennette's beauty and charm
Kai also offered a dance and i accepted it while dancing with Kai i noticed a black haired man and I immediately knew that it was Anastacius after dancing with Kai i excused myself and went to the garden 'I have to be ready to face many challenge infront of me now that I knew Anastacius knew I'm the Empress'

To be continued...?