Part 6

One month later

Jennette's POV

Me and Lucas are now dating.
Not much is happening to be honest. Until His magesty called me. I reached to his office and said "Greetings Your Highness" He said "i have a favor to ask"
I said "Yes?" He said "The Agriche Family have sent me a letter to borrow the most polite lady to teach Jeremy Agriche and Charlotte Agriche some manners and I thought of you. Can you teach Jeremy and Charlotte?" I said "Of course, When will I start?" He said "Next week" I asked "How many days to I have to teach them?" He replied "1 month" i excused myself.
I went to my room and lay down
I thought to myself 'This wasn't in the novel?! What happened? Did I change the novel?' i sigh I was in deep thoughts that I didn't even notice that my personal maid entered my room She said "My lady dinners ready!" I entered  the dinning room to see Athy and His Highness.
I said "Good evening Princesses and His Highness" After we ate I told Athy to meet me at the garden.

At the garden

Me and Athy are walking at the garden I said "Princess?" She replied "yes?" I said "I going to another empire for a couple of weeks,can you please tell Lucas and Ijekiel about it?" She replied with a nod I went to my room and slept.

The next day

I woke up and got ready.

I told the maids that I'm going to the market to buy some clothesI was walking and soon I approach the store and bought some clothes

I was walking and soon I approach the store and bought some clothes. As I was walking i bumped into someone I studied his face he has dark blue hair and dark blue eyes. I got up and apologize as he walked past me.
'Rude!' i thought to myself I went back to the palace.

[{New character}]
    {°Unlocked°}

To be continued.....