Part 7

Athanastasia's Pov

While I was eating dinner Jennette told me to meet her at the garden.

At the garden

Me and Jennette are walking i thought to myself 'Huh? This wasn't in the novel thought did she change it or did I do?' Jennette said "I'm going to another empire to teach Jeremy Agriche and Charlotte Agriche,can you tell Lucas and Ijekiel?" I said "yeah Ofc"

JENNETTE'S POV

I woke up,Got dressed and ate
I went to the garden and saw Lucas Ijekiel and Athy I approach them. Lucas said "Jennette!!" He hugged me I chuckle and said "I.. can't breathe" Ijekiel said "why are going to that empire?" I replied "His magesty asked me to do a favor for him and I accepted it" Lucas said "What's the favor?" I replied "To teach Jeremy Agriche and Charlotte Agriche!" Lucas screamed "Agriche!?" I said "Is there a problem?" Lucas said "that family is full of sociopaths!" I replied " Don't worry I'll be fine I'll send you letters" He said "i can't believe you!" He ran to his tower as I excused myself infront of Athy and Lucas.

At the tower

I screamed "Lucas! Lucas!" Until I saw him I asked for forgiveness.
Until he said "I'll forgive you if you.." i said "Do what?" He pointed to his cheek.

I kissed him in the cheek and thought to myself 'This idiot!'I blushed a little

I blushed a little.

Jeremy Agriche's Pov

I was walking back to my sister but then someone bumped into me. She has brunette hair and Jeweled eyes.

It looks like she's studied my face after she got up she said sorry I blushed a little and walked away

I got to my sister and she said "You like her huh?" I blushed and said "N.No I.. don't!!"

A few days later

Jennette's Pov

I told Lucas that I was going to the market to buy something.

At the market

I saw a dumpling stand and bought five pieces as a man approach me someone pulled me and it was the boy i bumped into.
He said "Be careful the man that approached you is a kidnapper " i looked away for a second and he's gone. I went back to the palace.

Jeremy Agriche's Pov

I was with my sister helping her to buy clothes as I saw the same girl that bumped into me and a man was approaching her it was an kidnapper. I grabbed her and said b"Be careful  the man that approached you is a kidnapper."
I saw my sister and ran to her she said "You must really really like her huh?" I blushed.

To be continued.....