Mr Heartless!! I am in Love!!💘

Start from the beginning

So all she had left was.....STALKING!! A perfectly normal and logical step!

Now, starting this question, she wishes to start getting closer to Ayanokouji both for her and the school's safety!

After all! Who trusts a person if they don't have every single detail about them, in a file bound and stacked with the rest of the students?... Certainly not her!

"I think that conversation didn't include you, hence I suppose you shouldn't be eavesdropping....."Ayanokouji nonchalantly diverted it 

"....But I can humour you, I simply have never eaten it before due to a strict nutrition based diet." Yet maintained a calm decorum and answered her, before she blew her fuse! What a chad! 

'Quite a roundabout way of answering, after...trying to insult me.I can't care less about his diet or personal life, I just need more information about his academics and student participation. Hayaasaaakkaaaa!!! Whyy did you say nooo to stealing it from the student-faculty software!!.... Not only that, you even lectured me on how illegal it was....hmph!'  

Her mind was a bit confused yet she continued

"I-I see, I didn't mean to eavesdrop, I just overheard it. It seems, your friend count has increased....congrats" She whispered the last part.....tsun-tsun. 

"It's not an issue, It was simply a joke to maintain an amicable discourse with you."He spoke as if he never heard the last part. 

"Ahaa....I see, are your studies holding up well with school  and council balance?" Another attempt my Shinomiya!

"Yes quite well, I even have time to take a part-time job....with President."Ayanokouji let out a bait of information which obviously Shinomiya took like a hungry fish.

"....WHAT? A part-time job?? WITH PRESIDENT???" She didn't expect this! Considering that Shirogane hadn't arrived at the shop on that very day....it's quite obvious why Hayaska didn't report it. 

What's interesting is that she hadn't ever stalkin-I mean gathered information about the President's or anyone's workplace, as she thought of it as outside school grounds and didn't want to intrude....the only good thing about her stalkin-information collection schemes. 

Welll...Ayanokouji was an exception to begin with. 

"I think we reached the Council room, lets go inside." Oohhh! Cruel play by Ayanokouji, leaving her hanging like that....

Another beautifullll dodgeee!! My man is a pro dodger too!!!

Folks, we can all say, as of this moment...

RESULTS OF TODAY'S BATTLE:

AYANOKOUJI WINS