Chapter 2

The desert is hot and uncomfortable for Grian, but seeing the smile Scar's while he (unsuccessfully) tries to chase and nab a rabbit makes it all worth it. By the way, since when did Scar's smile start to make Grian go so soft? 

Suddenly Grian gets this feeling that he needs to kill someone so he asks Scar to help him blow up Dogwarts, and when Scar agrees they head off to blow up where Ren and Martyn live and they begin to formulate a plan. Scar is the one who will distract the two of them and Grian is the one who will rig up the TNT and everything works pretty well (except for the part that it didn't go off at first) but they got a triple kill and Scar got so caught up in his excitement that he swoops Grian up and hugs him. Grian is in too much shock to push him away but when he finishes being in shock, he realizes he doesn't mind, at least not when it's Scar. 

When Scar (finally) gets some common sense, He steals Dogwart's banner and the Red King declares war on the two but Grian declares war right back and says that they can take them easily because of course he can when he has Grian, his netherite sword and an armload of TNT. (Grian thinks they can't, but who is he to object)

So they start preparing for the battle ahead. Grian builds a bunker, Scar rigs the TNT traps and, somehow, Scar even manages to rope some allies into this mess: Jimmy and Scott 

Then the battle starts and everything is going too fast for Grian to process. He stays in the bunker and Scar goes outside where Martyn is waiting when Scar comes out so Martyn can unleash a pufferfish on him and it poisons him to death, so now he's on his yellow life, Jimmy's completely dead too, but Scar is on yellow now, and Grian is so scared of losing him because their deal is over, but Scar stays, saying that he's in too deep to leave now.

They take a day to rest and then it's the final battle with Dogwarts, Scar says that this is where they show their true allegiance (to each other, and each other only) and Grian can't find it in himself to say no. 

The battle is won, the Red King is dead and his blood is on Grian's hands, but the only thing he cares about is Scar's cheers because they'd won and then they're the only four left, Grian, Scar, BigB, and Bdubs. Grian takes BigB out on a boat, dubbed the 'friendship boat' where Grian is forced to stab BigB in the back. Then it's only the final 3, Bdubs, Grian, and Scar. Grian throws one of Scar's no-kill passes on the ground in between the two men to see who he has to kill and hopes that it is Scar that picks it up but when they go it is Bdubs and now he has to kill Scar.

-GoodTimeWithScar was slain by Grian

thanks for reading and bye

-Jelli

522 words