Chapter 8: Kiss

A V A

I was laying in bed thinking about wether or not I should get Taco Bell. I decided I would because, its fucking Taco Bell.

I get into my car and "She Bad" by Cameron Dallas starts to play. I get really, really, really, excited, so I start squirming and jumping around in my seat.

"You look very excited over there." A very familiar voice says. I turn around and see Chris Collins, Crawford Collins, and Connor staring at me.

"Ugh." I groan while rolling my eyes at the sight of Connor. Does he have to be here?

"What's wrong?" Crawford asks curiously.

"Him." I say while pointing to Connor.

"Aw, babe happy to see you too." He replies smiling very wide.

"Ew, what the fuck, I'm not your babe." I replied in pure disgust.

"Are we missing something here?" Chris asked confused.

"This girl right here is my beautiful girlfriend, Ava." Connor replies smirking.

"Okay no. Connor is my ex who cheated on me with the school slut."

"WHAT?!?!" Chris and Crawford scream in sinc.

"Yeah." I confirm. "-well if you'll excuse me my baby is waiting for me." I continued.

"Oh really. Who's your baby?" Crawford asks smirking while Connor gives him the dirty look.

"Taco Bell." I say as I drive off.

As I reach inside the beautiful place of Taco Bell I see something I don't want to see. Shawn and Britney making out intensely against the wall.

"Dude, get a fucking room." I scream at them.

"Oh, uh sorry Ava." Shawn replies looking flushed.

I just roll my eyes and order my food. While I was sitting at a table waiting for my food a guy sits across from me. I look up and see its Crawford.

"Hey Crawford, what are you doing here?" I ask him.

"Call me Crawf and seeing you of course." While he says that I notice Shawn staring at us.

I get up and walk to Crawford's side of the booth, I put my hand on the back of his neck and lean in. Our lips smash together as we start moving our lips in unison.

While still in the kiss I whispered 'just go with it' against his lips. In all honesty, I just did this to make Shawn jealous, but I'm actually enjoying it a lot.

We pull apart after about 5 minutes. "Wow." Crawford says biting his lip. I just smirk and walk back to my side of the booth.

"Hey Ava." Shawn says walking over to us with Britney.

"Bye Shawn." I say while grabbing Crawford's hand and walking out the door.

"What was that all about?" Crawf asks.

"It's complicated." I sigh

"Is that why you kissed me? To make him jealous?" Crawford asks.

"Yeah kind've, but I liked it." I realize I'm still holding his hand so I let go while looking up, since he's taller then me. As I look up, our eyes meet.

"Ahm." Someone awkwardly coughs. I turn around and see two thirteen year old looking girls staring at us.

"Can we get a picture?" The two girls ask sweetly.

"Of course." Crawford replies back.

After we take some pictures I tell Crawford I should head home. As I walk through my front door I see my sister on the couch making out with some dude. I double check to make sure it's not Nash. Thankfully it isn't.

"What are you staring at?" My sister asks rudely while pulling away from the kiss.

"Just making sure your not whoring around with Nash" I say smirking.

"Your lips look wet, have you been kissing someone?" My sister asks dodging my previous statement.

I touch my lips to see that they are wet. "Actually, yes." I reply back.

"Is it Shawn?" She asks curiously.

"No, but I think I might like this guy. Why?" I ask her.

"Well because I wanted to 'hang out' with Shawn, and who's this guy?" She asks.

"Well good luck, he's being a man whore with Britney. And his names Crawford I'll show you a picture." I tell her.

I get out my phone and open the app instagram. I go to Crawford's account, which I was already following and showed her a picture.

"Damn." She said.

"Back off he's mine, now you gonna introduce me to your friend?" I said while looking towards the boy.

"This is Dylan." she said pointing to the guy who I now know is Dylan.

"Hey I've seen you on youtube before didn't you do the makeup video with Alexis? And the cool kids cover with Kenny, Chris, and Crawf?" I ask.

"Yeah, you must be Ava. I've seen your stuff, your pretty talented." He said.

"Well thanks, I'll leave you two alone now." I said while winking at my sister.

I walk up the stairs but as I'm half way to the stair case I yell "Don't have too much fun, I'm right upstairs!"

- - - -

This chapter. Completed.