His Overwhelming Intensity

Start from the beginning

Nanami Contemplates this for a bit "The barriers Edge is Right below me I know because I touched it when I came through. All 3 of You jump Through at once. I'm ready anytime!" Nanami looks at Megumi " I hope you don't plan on staying behind.." Nanami Spoke "Even if I  Risk my life..I don't Plan on Throwing it away!"

"YOU TWO!" Nanami shouted.  When he Grabbed their attention he Yelled out again.
"ASSEMBLE!"

When Confronted with a Foe who Understands Human Speech..He conveyed his intent in a round about-way. They would put there trust in the 1st grade Sorcerers Words.

They both dashed towards Megumi and Nanami's location using the frogs Negumi had put out to get over the water faster and easier,

Escaping the Domain, An option that was believed to be no longer Possible had once again come into play.

Dagon then thought about it 'Are they protecting the Boy..? But that makes it easier for me to get them all at-' it realized what they were doing . 'NO!' It attempted to stop them.

'It's figured it out, but it's too late' "TO FUSHIGURO." Nanami Commands.

Those who inherited the curse on the Zenin family

Those who inherited the curse on the Zenin family. The one who couldn't fully leave behind that curse. They would bear witness To the Bare Flesh Of the one who is free.
To the one who left it all behind,
And his Overwhelming intensity.

 To the one who left it all behind,And his Overwhelming intensity

Meanwhile

Y/n was unconscious in a shadowy place..floating. "Where am I..?" Y/n thinks I've seen this place before.." Y/n turned around to see a Web Of Light and  He walked up to it and saw Toji and Maki in the center of it with all of his friends around it.

"Sensei, Maki And my friends are in this..Why is this here I don't understand.." 'I wonder if It has something to do with Toji-Sensei. Perhaps..Someone tried to do something to his body..?' "Nah that would be impossible it's not like any curse can posses it..His body is Too strong for something like that." 'Though maybe it's my Body subconsciously telling me something.' As Y/n thought that he Felt Words burn into his brain