"I feel you getting wetter."

She lets a whimper out. "I... can't help it. I've been wet since I was sitting in your lap."

"Really?"

"Yeah. You kept stroking my thighs with your fingers. It was very distracting." I rub my fingers faster. Her head leans back against the door. "Just like this is."

"Am I distracting you? From what?" I tease.

"I wanted to do something."

"You can do whatever you want."

"Can I suck your dick?"

My heart skips a beat. Her question stops all my movements, and all the cockiness I was feeling vanishes. "I-If you want to."

"Oh, I want to. Do you want me to?"

"Y-yeah, I do." I lower her leg back to the ground. She stares into my eyes as she slips my jacket off her arms. She tosses it into a chair before giving me one last peck on the lips before lowering herself down my body.

In a squatting position, she steadies herself by holding my thighs. She unbuttons my jeans and lowers them and my boxers over my hips. I watch myself spring up, almost hitting her in the face. I cover my face with my hand to hide my red cheeks.

"Woah, he seems excited." She runs her finger up the bottom of it, making it twitch. I almost let a whine slip out. It's so hard, it hurts. She touches the very tip at the opening. When she pulls her finger back, some clear substance strings from the tip to her finger. "God, look at you. You're already pre-coming." She looks up at me in the most seductive way, and I make eye contact with her through my fingers.

She wraps her hand around the base and sticks her tongue out, licking the bottom of the head. I let a shaky breath out. I drop my hand from my face and press it against the door behind her, steadying myself. Her lips wrap around my penis, and she slides me in her mouth. She takes more in, sucking me. I want to close my eyes in pleasure, but I don't want to miss seeing this. She leans forward until I hit her throat. A moan passes my lips. The way I'm feeling is indescribable.

She's so fucking hot, too. Watching her bob her head back and forth while stroking me with her hand is incredible. She looks like a pornstar right now. With her pretty makeup on, her shorts unbuttoned, the way she's staring up at me, all while she's sucking and licking all over my dick.

I slightly jerk my hips forward, hitting her throat again. She gags and pulls back, letting me slip out of her lips. "Hey. I want you to do something. You'll love it, trust me."

"What is it?"

She situates herself on her knees and leans back against the door. She grabs my thighs and pulls me closer to her. "Fuck my mouth."

"W-what?"

"C'mon. I don't mind."

"What do you mean?"

"Put it in my mouth and thrust. I know you've had to see it in porn before. Don't you want to try it?"

Of course I do. "But you won't be able to breathe, right?"

"I'll tap your leg if I need a breather." She widens her mouth and slightly sticks her tongue out. Holy shit. This girl isn't seriously about to let me do this. Am I so intoxicated that I'm hallucinating? She gives me a look that says 'what are you waiting for?'. I hesitantly step forward. I grab myself right at the base and place the tip against her tongue.

I look in her eyes one last time and ask, "Are you sure?" She nods, causing her tongue to stroke against it. I slowly slide myself deeper in her mouth. She closes her lips around me. I pull my hips back some before thrusting forward again. Woah. I keep a slow pace and watch myself sliding in and out of her mouth. My shirt gets in the way, so I lift it up, holding it out of the way. She grips my thighs with her hands and pulls me closer, shoving almost all of it in her mouth. Oh, fuck. That felt amazing. I can feel her warm throat swallowing me. I let a moan out and rock my hips faster, hitting her throat with each thrust.