part 14💕

You had been laying in your bed asleep for about 4 hours. You woke up to a phone call. Sadeyes wasn't home, and you know he probably wouldn't come home tonight. It was 1:26 A.m. you grab your phone and answer the call. You didn't even check who it was before you answered.
        "Yo val, is sadeyes home yet I needa talk to you."
    You pull the phone away and look at the caller ID. It was oscar. "he isn't home, and won't be. I'll leave the door unlocked." You say.
         He hangs up. He called you once before that. And texted you. Was it really that important? You get up and unlock the door going back to your room.
        About 10 minutes later oscar walks in. He walks to your bedroom door and knocks.
      "jus open the door I don't feel like getting up" you say
    He opens the door and walks inside closing the door behind him. "Valerie," he says looking at you.
                  Him saying that gave you massive butterflies. You look at him then look away.
             He walks over to you, forcing your face up to make eye contact with him. You were standing up now.
           "I really wanna be with you. An I'm sorry I yelled at you earlier. Ion want somebody im in love with to be sleeping with other people. So, you wanna be my girlfriend?" He says looking at you.
       Your heart skipped a beat. You've been waiting on this, but you thought it would never happen. "of course I'll be your girlfriend oscar." You say. He ends your sentence by kissing you hard. He picks you up, and you wrap your legs around his waist. He kisses down to your neck, you bite your lip hard. He leaves dark hickeys. He lays you down on the bed taking his clothes off. He usually doesn't take everything off, but this time he did.
         You take your shirt and bra off. He slides your sweats and panties off. He hovers above you with his chain hanging down. He looks back, sliding his dick into you then looking at you. He comes back up and grabs your waist, he thrusts into you slowly. You were still very sore from earlier. But you weren't going to tell him that.
     He thrusts into you hard grunting. He was so attractive. And now he was officially yours. You didn't have to cover your hickeys. And he wasn't gunna try to cover his. You moan loudly as he pushes himself all the way into you. He leans forward kissing you, you kiss back and smile softly as he pulls away. After a few minutes of him thrusting in and out, he pulls out and turns you over. He smiles slightly,
Your ass was now in the air. He slides back in and grabs your hair pulling your head back. You moan softly grabbing the sheets as you cum.
       He cums deep inside of you and pulls out and lays down. You get up and clean yourself up, then you go back and lay by him. He has his sweats on, all you have on it a bra and Nike shorts. You lay on top of him, laying your head on his chest. He wraps his arms around you while pulling the blanket up on you and him.
        You kiss his neck lightly, and close your eyes falling asleep. He rubs your back.