love

I parked the car, getting home and me and Louis heading inside.

"Harry?" 

I turned to Louis with raised eyebrows making him smile at me.

"When was the last time you have talked to Anne and Gemma?" he asked and I just sat there

"Really Louis" I asked almost annoyed as I turned around, placing the keys on the counter and then walking down stairs to my best friend.

Its been like a 24 hours since I have had a drink. 

24 hours too long.

Louis follows me down and sees me reaching for the vodka 

"Harry- no." he said before walking over and taking the alcohol from my hands "You drink too much."

"I dont see how you would know that" I grumble at him

"Well- because you've been here for enough time for me to notice that almost every time I see you, you're getting drunk." he said crossing his arms "and do not get grumpy with me please."

I rolled my eyes but turned around and walked back upstairs with Louis of course following.

"Do you have a drinking problem?" 

I turned around annoyed now "what?! of course I dont have a drinking problem is it so bad that I just want to chill with a fucking drink?" 

"You dont have to get mad, it was just a question." Louis said while crossing his arms and looking down

"Its a question that should not have been asked." I said grumpy but the more I looked at the sad Louis , the more I just wanted to go over and give him a cuddle.

I walked over and gently grabbed his arm, leading him to the living room and then sitting down, putting my legs up and laying down.

Louis stood by the couch not knowing what to do and looking awkward.

I grabbed his hand and tugged him so he fell on top of me, making us both laugh.

"Give me cuddles, you small bean"

"Its hot out" he whines

"Oh let me put the AC for the house on." I said pulling out my phone and pressing air conditioning for the kitchen bathroom, living room, and my room. 

It soon got cold and I pulled a blanket off from the corner of the couch and put it on me and Louis, who was squished in between me and the couch but he looked comfy.

"You've changed so much but not at all." he said as I tucked the blanket around him on the couch side

"I think we all have" I smiled 

"no but you're different, everything about you is different but how you're acting right now is almost like the old you"

"Thats because a lot of things have changed about me, but not the fact that I love you."

"What" he asked right away 

"what" I asked hiding my nervousness, I just fucking told him I love him.

"you love me?" he asked with a smile

"No" I answered right away making his smile drop and his eyes get teary while he stares at me "Yes! I meant yes!" 

he only looked at me

"no you dont" he sighed as a tear fell and he looked down at my chest

"Hey" I said lifting his face up "yes I do. I have always loved you, I always will my love."

he looked up at me before leaning up and kissing me, I react slowly before kissing back. I grab his waist and pull him closer to me and soon we were making out. I reached down and was about to grab his ass but the doorbell went off.

I groaned and got up making sure to move so Louis would fall off.

I went to the door and open it annoyed to find the boys.

"Hey, do you know where Louis is? he hasn't been answering his phone." Niall asked cockily while he walked in 

"of course he's here!" Niall smirked as he walked into the living room

"How did you guys know?" I asked confused 

"We all have life360 wanna join the circle?" Zayn asked

"Nope" 

I went back to the couch and sat normally beside Louis.

"So what are you doing here Lou? Hmm?"

"Am I not allowed to be here?" he asked sassy 

"No you are its just.. who knew" Zayn said in a sarcastic come back

"I knew" Niall and Liam say at the same time

I looked at Louis who seemed to be a bit red

"Okay enough." I said making them shut up

I picked Louis up and put us back in the position as earlier.

"We are about to watch a movie so if you dickheads dont want to then dont let the door hit your ass on the way out." I grumble before putting on the little mermaid

"Why the little mermaid, it should be princess and the frog cause your a frog harry." Niall laughed

everyone chuckled as I stared at a Niall who was almost dying of laughter

I only looked back at the tv and pulled Louis closer.

soon everyone got in comfy spots and everyone was all set.

I fell asleep halfway through the movie considering I haven't slept last night.

for once in what feels like forever but was actually three years, I felt at home.

with the boy I love in my arms and my best friends that I hardly even know anymore in my house, while we watch the little mermaid.

I have missed home.

~~~~~~~~~

I hope you are all happy and healthy my loves.

don't forget to eat and drink enough water, remember you're always more than enough.

I hope you liked the book.

don't forget to vote ! <3