It's like having a pet cat waiting for you to come home.

The moment he stops petting her she nips at his neck. "Why'd you stop? That felt good."

"I know something else I can do that'll make you feel good."

Mii-mii darts up, her face flushed red. "Pervert!"

"You're the one rubbing all over me."

Her jaw drops. Damn. He has me there.

"Captain!" Shachi shouts from the navigation room. "I see the next island!"

"Everyone split into groups. Bepo, I'm placing you in charge of getting supplies. Amina, you're with me."

Shachi and Penguin moan at the thought of Bepo being in charge of them.

"It looks like no extra spending today," Penguin mumbles.

"Bepo will just rat us out," Shachi sighs.

"Why the hell am I with you?!" Amina hisses.

"Would you like a repeat of last time? I certainly wouldn't mind it."

Clenching her jaw she crosses her arms and glares at him with a pink face. "Jerk."

"That's Captain to you."

"Whatever."

This place is crawling with stray animals. Tevy would have loved this place. Chihuahua, Boxer, Pomeranian. The list goes on. Amina sighs and pets a group of dogs outside of the dirty bar Law went into. "Why am I stuck with him if I'm not even allowed to go in?"

As time went by more dogs came along. "I'm going to get you back Tevy. I promise. I'll never let you out of my sight once I get you back."

"There's a decent hotel over this way. We claimed a decent amount of belli from our last raid," Law explains while he grasps her arm and drags her along.

"I can walk just fine by myself!" she glowers at him and yoinks her arm from his grip.

"Are you saying you can find the hotel by yourself?"

"Yes!"

"I bet you can't."

"I bet I can!"

"Loser does what the winner says?"

"You're on."

"The hotel is called Woof's Lodge. Be there by sunset. I have some shopping to do."

"Fine! And I'll get there before you do!"

"Wow... look at that." Whilst window shopping Amina eyes a beautiful choker that looks like a pet collar. It's just a simple leather belt looking strap with a small silver bell and some charms on it. One being a heart and the other being a paw print.

"Would you like that miss?" the shop keep inquires.

"Yes ma'am!" she grins and pays her for it.

"Just pull this string to adjust it. It's actually meant for pets of any size, I've never seen a person actually wear it."

"Thank you very much! I'm a little odd, aren't I?"

"Certainly."

So blunt...

"Grandma, do you know how to get to Woof's Lodge by chance?"

"Go straight down this road and when you hit the four way intersection, take a right. Then when you reach the next crossing take a left. You can't miss it."

"Thank you!"

"Shit. Shit. Shit." The sun is going down.

"Captain," the white bear mutters next to him. "Where is Amina?"

"I don't know." We were literally a street over. How did she not find this place? I guess this means I win the bet. The doctor smirks, "I'm going to go look for her. Contact me on the den-den mushi if she finds her way here."

"Well, well, well. Look what we have here," a staggering man from the building next to the cat whistles at her. "Are you lost missy? I'll show you around town."

"Don't hog this one Tsukasa, it's my turn."

"Share Baki. I want a turn too."

Did my sense of smell get better too, or do they just smell that bad?

While she was pondering her nose the trio surrounded her.

The staggering one, Tsukasa lunges towards her and she jolts out of the way.

Think like a cat right? Adrenaline starts pumping and she focuses on her targets. It was so dark before? Do I have cat eyes now? Is that why it's easier to see in the dark? How did I do that before? I don't understand.

While she's deep in thought one of the men behind her grabs one of her arms and yanks her back. "You're coming with me tonight sweetheart."

"Do. Not. Manhandle. Me." She growls and impulsively swipes at his face, drawing blood. Claws? Maybe this is all instinctive. Maybe I should let my body move on it's own?

"You bitch."

"Like I haven't heard that one before."

She closes her eyes and lets her sense of hearing lead her. Another lunge towards her. Without even as much as a sideways glance she shoves her claws in his eyes and yanks.

Suddenly the other two men scream just as loud as their friend and run. She takes her hand back and lets the drunk fall. "I told you I don't like being manhandled. I wasn't lying."

Immediately she finds a fountain and washes up.

"Where did all this blood come from?"

Having the daylights scared out of her Amina transforms into her kitten form.

"Don't do that!" She swats at his face. "And to answer your question. It came from the drunks in the alley."

"You didn't make it to the hotel."

"....."

Law smirks.

"Shit."

"I win the bet."

——-Authors Note———

Thank you all for sticking with me over these years, or maybe just a few weeks for some? Either way I appreciate it! I finally got another charger. Last time I made an announcement I did get one. Only to have it chewed up within days. (Stupid fatty cake princess of mine) Anyway! I want to hear from all of you! What do you think will happen? Thinking of getting the gears going in this story soon. ;3