"No. I don't need to drag others in this, Imagine what would happen if they saw you and then posted you to the news."

Akira takes a moment to process this before coming to a realization."...Yeah that won't turn out great."

(Y,N) looks back up and stares at the store, the cameras were even broken. Whoever these people were they were cautious. To cautious for some fans. All he could do was sighs as Akira pats his shoulder.

"You know it's not hard to ask others for a helping hand right?" Akira said as his eyes soften.

"...I don't think this is a great time to mention that."

"It's a perfect time to mention it, I mean you got your bar terrorized and you know exactly who to ask for help."

(Y,N) could only look away with an uncertain face as he seemed to be uncomfortable with the question.

Akira could only soften his eyes even more as he gives (Y,N) a hug. "I know you're still traumatized by that, and I understand that you have trust issues. But that was different, your older, more mature."

"I...I need to think about it." (Y,N) said as he seemed to think to himself. "It's just too hard to forget it. To forget everything."

Akira could only frown as he watched his friend grab his arm, having eyes of terror as the memory of what happened come flowing back to him.

Before the situation could worsen, Akira sighs as he pats (Y,N)'s head. "Come on. This mess isn't going to fix itself." He walks inside as the glass crack and rubs against his shoes.

(Y,N) could only stare for a second before coming along inside. "Alright coming..."

~$(*)$~

Night had struck as (Y,N) stood at the broken restaurant. He was at the bar while he had a bottle of tequila in his hand. Just the bottle, no glass was near and it showed as he chugged from the bottle itself.

(Y,N) sat on a stool as he stares at the table looking own and thinking to himself.

"What if they come and do something worse"

This lingered in His mind as he continues to sip on his drink. Akira had left as he had other plans for the day, but (Y,N) was still there as he had nothing to do.

He could only sigh as there was no use fretting over it now as all he could do was order a repair on the glass. At this point, he might as well hire a guard for his store when things get tough, but imagine the price of just having that man standing for 5 hours? And not to mention that this man could have a limit to how many he could stop from attacking. But then again, this is a city where almost everybody knows how to fight, so (Y,N) was pretty sure he could defend himself.

He sits for longer as he ponders with his head, seemingly banging his brain with his skull.

"You know it's not wise to drink in the open right?"

A voice stated from the entrance, as (Y,N) looks behind him to be greeted by Evelynn whose high heels clicked on the floor as she made her way to the bar.

"Who knows what could happen if you get drunk here in the streets."

"It's just been a rough day, that's all." (Y,N) said as he looked back forward.

Evelynn reaches the bar as she sits down on the seat next to (Y,N). "I can see that..."

"You heard?" (Y,N) asked as he takes a sip of his liquor.